ktrepal85 walks into a bar...

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
The stuff I posted above was edited by the mods because he is a puss. Just bann me you little girl. That way you and PJ and Neil and Colin and all you other retards can discuss aiming systems and pivot points and recite Dr. Dave's research as if it's the damn bible. No one likes you know-it-all jerk offs and it's about time someone said it publicly. I have countless personal messages about this subject but everyone is afraid to say it on the forum.

Peace out AZB, You'll have to argue with someone else...

You are banned but we all know you are still reading this thread. Go back and reread my post to you in your "Centerball...haters gonna hate" thread. You need it, desperately.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=5282062&postcount=39

That was the diplomatic version, now let me give you the blunt version. Based on the totality of your posting history, you very clearly have two attributes that alone can be bad but that in combination are always just absolutely terrible. They are that you are factually wrong all the time about the claims you make and the things that you believe (probably wrong literally more often than you are right which is exceptionally hard to do), and you like to argue vehemently with everybody about everything with zero interest in ever learning anything or actually seeking truth as the ultimate goal but instead with the sole purpose of just trying to steadfastly hold onto your beliefs (and convert others) at all costs regardless of the evidence.

I'm not talking about things that are a matter of opinion or perception, or where the facts just can't be definitively ascertained. In those cases (and there are tons of them that get discussed here all the time) there are reasonable points and arguments and input and discussions to be made. No, what I am talking about is when things are factual and indisputable, yet there you will be trying to dispute them in the most outspoken, ignorant, and closed minded manner possible.

I am not saying you can't ever be outspoken and unwavering. In fact when something is truly a fact that is precisely what you should be--very outspoken and completely and totally unwavering. Just make sure you actually know what a fact really is, and that your claim actually meets the level of fact if you are going to be outspoken and unwavering about something and present it as a fact. When you are on a mission to correct and educate and set the world straight about things (as you were) you better make damn sure you are actually right and know what you are talking about, and as often as not your weren't right and didn't know what you were talking about and as should be understandable and expected you always got called on it.

What you call "know it alls" is almost always just people trying to educate and prevent misinformation for the primary purpose of just having accurate information information out there instead of nonsense, and and this benefits everybody. That isn't a "know it all" at all, at least in my book. That is just people who care. A know it all is someone who is outspoken about things with the primary purpose of just trying to make themselves looks good. I don't believe any of the people you mention have that as their primary purpose. And because of the irony involved, what people also consider a "know it all" to be, and probably the worst kind of all, is a person who is extremely outspoken about everything but is actually wrong a large part of the time. You want some more irony? That is you. You are trying to call others "know it alls" when they don't meet the definition but you meet the very definition of a "know it all" (who doesn't actually know that much).

As for your disparaging comment about how lots of people consider Dr. Dave's research to be the "damn bible" for pool information, with your insinuation that it isn't actually very reliable or accurate, well I have some news for you. Dr. Dave's research/site IS the damn bible for pool information, both because of its accuracy and because of how comprehensive it is. When things are only theory, or best guesses based on where the evidence points, Dr. Dave is very clear about that and never tries tries to claim something as indisputable fact if it isn't. But if he states something as being definitive or fact, then take it to the bank, because it is.

For the record though, it isn't all "Dr. Dave's research" (although a whole bunch of it is). Other big contributors to his compilation of information have been Bob Jewett, Pat Johnson, Mike Page, Ron Sheperd, and many others, and much the same things can be said about their research and input. They only state things as being fact when they are. Just because you lack the inability to see or understand certain things or certain scientific principles doesn't change that they remain true none the less, and that there are other people who do understand even when you don't.

As I said in the linked post, you would be better served in your learning process with a little more of asking questions, a little more of asking for explanations, a little more of listening, and a little less of vehemently arguing and disputing everything you possibly can, especially on things where you have little knowledge, understanding, or experience (which is most things related to pool based on your posting history).

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
You are banned but we all know you are still reading this thread. Go back and reread my post to you in your "Centerball...haters gonna hate" thread. You need it, desperately.

That was the diplomatic version, now let me give you the blunt version. Based on the totality of your posting history, you very clearly have two attributes that alone can be bad but that in combination are always just absolutely terrible. They are that you are factually wrong all the time about the claims you make and the things that you believe (probably wrong literally more often than you are right which is exceptionally hard to do), and you like to argue vehemently with everybody about everything with zero interest in ever learning anything or actually seeking truth as the ultimate goal but instead with the sole purpose of just trying to steadfastly hold onto your beliefs (and convert others) at all costs regardless of the evidence.

I'm not talking about things that are a matter of opinion or perception, or where the facts just can't be definitively ascertained. In those cases (and there are tons of them that get discussed here all the time) there are reasonable points and arguments and input and discussions to be made. No, what I am talking about is when things are factual and indisputable, yet there you will be trying to dispute them in the most outspoken, ignorant, and closed minded manner possible.

I am not saying you can't ever be outspoken and unwavering. In fact when something is truly a fact that is precisely what you should be--very outspoken and completely and totally unwavering. Just make sure you actually know what a fact really is, and that your claim actually meets the level of fact if you are going to be outspoken and unwavering about something and present it as a fact. When you are on a mission to correct and educate and set the world straight about things (as you were) you better make damn sure you are actually right and know what you are talking about, and as often as not your weren't right and didn't know what you were talking about and as should be understandable and expected you always got called on it.

What you call "know it alls" is almost always just people trying to educate and prevent misinformation for the primary purpose of just having accurate information information out there instead of nonsense, and and this benefits everybody. That isn't a "know it all" at all, at least in my book. That is just people who care. A know it all is someone who is outspoken about things with the primary purpose of just trying to make themselves looks good. I don't believe any of the people you mention have that as their primary purpose. And because of the irony involved, what people also consider a "know it all" to be, and probably the worst kind of all, is a person who is extremely outspoken about everything but is actually wrong a large part of the time. You want some more irony? That is you. You are trying to call others "know it alls" when they don't meet the definition but you meet the very definition of a "know it all" (who doesn't actually know that much).

As for your disparaging comment about how lots of people consider Dr. Dave's research to be the "damn bible" for pool information, with your insinuation that it isn't actually very reliable or accurate, well I have some news for you. Dr. Dave's research/site IS the damn bible for pool information, both because of its accuracy and because of how comprehensive it is. When things are only theory, or best guesses based on where the evidence points, Dr. Dave is very clear about that and never tries tries to claim something as indisputable fact if it isn't. But if he states something as being definitive or fact, then take it to the bank, because it is.

For the record though, it isn't all "Dr. Dave's research" (although a whole bunch of it is). Other big contributors to his compilation of information have been Bob Jewett, Pat Johnson, Mike Page, Ron Sheperd, and many others, and much the same things can be said about their research and input. They only state things as being fact when they are. Just because you lack the inability to see or understand certain things or certain scientific principles doesn't change that they remain true none the less, and that there are other people who do understand even when you don't.

As I said in the linked post, you would be better served in your learning process with a little more of asking questions, a little more of asking for explanations, a little more of listening, and a little less of vehemently arguing and disputing everything you possibly can, especially on things where you have little knowledge, understanding, or experience (which is most things related to pool based on your posting history).

Wonderfully written,

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Here's my list! Buncha jerks, all of 'em!

BRussell, 9Ball_JJ, AlexWesterlund, Allen Brown, APA Gene, billiardthought, bolas, BrianaBrown13, caponesinc, CokerFan82, Colin Colenso, corvette1340, dardusm, ddadams, decent dennis, DelawareDogs, Diamond Jack, Drop The Rock, drv4, eddie0776, Estes Dave, Houstoer, ineedaspot, Jerry OC, JumpinJoe, Kris_b1104, ktrepal85, Marshall, Matt, MikeF, mrgolfer03, nvichie, pocket, Rampage8408, rikdee, rolagator, Ron Swanson, Salamander, Scherf, shanesinnott, Sire380, StonedCEO, tproctor, Wedge, Wheels33

Love you too ;)

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

now let me give you the blunt version. Based on the totality of your posting history, you very clearly have two attributes that alone can be bad but that in combination are always just absolutely terrible. They are that you are factually wrong all the time about the claims you make and the things that you believe, and you like to argue vehemently with everybody about everything with zero interest in ever learning anything or actually seeking truth as the ultimate goal ).

very good post, too bad he may not read it, and if he does, it will go over his head....at least you tried....

Dognit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn. We are going to be 2 threads short every day.:D

See this all the time. Some just crave public execution.

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Strange part is, he is an APA 7, but plays even with the 8's, which means he is a C+/ B- player. Yet he feels qualified to tell much better players, people that have intensely studied pool, and instructors that they are wrong. Just because he knows better....

An APA 7 where? At a boys and girls club? That guy was a scrub.

TomInFaribo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a hoot on some of these posts. And then for others to chime in and add who their hate list is. Gosh lay it all out folks!!!!!!
The Aiming Thread was created a few years ago so posters could duke it out.
I suggest a Haters Thread be started for the same reasons. Let em all go at at in there.
Glad no one can be knifed or shot or beat up in the chat rooms. Some might commit suicide though when they finally admit to themselves, can't be but BaDuh I'm wrong.
Still laughing.......

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
AZHousePro and Mr Wilson walk into a bar.....
...they ask the barkeep " Shouldn't this be called a ban?"

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Unnecessary duplication....the first time was bad enough

Last edited: