View Single Post
Old
  (#6)
Fatboy
AzB Silver Member
Fatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2400

01-30-2008, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bud green

I'm guessing this may be part of the reason Olhausen stopped supporting a pool tour in AZ.

olhausen is having some finiacal diffucultys now, they moved their plant from Ca to Tn, I think. Or pehaps Ky what ever the case the move was because the cost of doing biz in Ca was just to expensive, the move cost them ALOT and they have cut back on alot of advertizing, paying pros endorsment deals etc and pool tours too. I would think that when they get on their feet gain they will do something, but thats a ways off, brunswick is building a decent tablethe GC5 is a good box and parts of it are made in China as is most of all their stuff giving Brunswick larger profit margins and a cometeitive edge over Olhausen, I wont bring Diamond into this because they are making replacement barboxes and tournment 9'tables and have a different market of customers, where olhausen and Bwick targetthe home table customers. things are bleek for olhausen currently, i hope they make it.

OG member of the Lock Society members or OG-LS;

Just call me Fat-Lock

im getting old and sloppy....