• Poll closed .

PoolSleuth

Banned
What is your SingleFavorite Pool Game & Why

Thought this would be a Fun Poll as we got a Bunch of New Members.....:D

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
One Pocket,fun to play,kinda boring to watch.I like uno hole because its a game of chess,you have to learn great cue ball and multiple ball control,banks,and also defense is important,it helps other games,when i get that bank on the 9 ball for the win,its a hanger because of all my one pocket play,my safes have improved tremendously.;)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
One Pocket,fun to play,kinda boring to watch.I like uno hole because its a game of chess,you have to learn great cue ball and multiple ball control,banks,and also defense is important,it helps other games,when i get that bank on the 9 ball for the win,its a hanger because of all my one pocket play,my safes have improved tremendously.;)

Bet what you want: you bank the 9...

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Black-Balled said:

If i get out of line then i will,as for betting if you are ever in OCNY area then let me know and perhaps we can set soemthing up.:)

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
I like 9 ball, it is fast, clean, and fun. I like the challenge of having to get on the next ball rather then shooting and still having plenty of other balls to shoot if you screw up the position.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Nineball hands down.

Nineball is one of the few games that to play it excellently, you have to know exactly what's going to happen. Other games if you make a mistake there are often other outs. I know a lot of people are going to jump on this, and say that many games have less luck etc...etc.... But of the games that can be played perfectly. I think nineball is the best.

shoutout33

"The Emperor"
Silver Member
One-Pocket, basically because it slows me down and forces me to think. I still kind of like 9-ball, but not like I used to. Ever since the IPT came out, I've kind of been on the 8-ball wagon, but I also realized that there are more simularities between one-pocket and 8-ball than 9-ball...IMHO. One-Pocket takes a lot of patience too, so if you want to learn that in pool its the game to go to.

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
Jaden said:
Nineball is one of the few games that to play it excellently, you have to know exactly what's going to happen. Other games if you make a mistake there are often other outs. I know a lot of people are going to jump on this, and say that many games have less luck etc...etc.... But of the games that can be played perfectly. I think nineball is the best.

Nothing beats a perfect game of snooker. IMO

I like 8-ball best, with 1 pocket coming in a near second. And WOW btw at how popular 1 pocket is here. I introduced this game to my teammates as a practice game and they took to it quick. I was really impressed at how fast they learned the strategies involved.

Cane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I chose one pocket, because it requires more thought and a knowledge of more shots than the other games, IMO. Honestly, you didn't have my favorite game on there. My favorite is short rack Banks. I love banks, because most people don't bank as well as they THINK they do. There's a lot of difference between banking a ball in the middle of a game of 9-Ball and banking balls playing position for the next bank and the next one, and the next one, etc.

Later,
Bob

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
If i get out of line then i will,as for betting if you are ever in OCNY area then let me know and perhaps we can set soemthing up.:)

10-4 to that (but what is OCNY?!). Unknown to me:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled

BillyKoda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bottle Pool is my favorite, played with the one ball, two ball and the pill bottle. Usually on Snooker table.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Black-Balled said:
10-4 to that (but what is OCNY?!). Unknown to me:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled

Its Orange County New York,you know where the Orance County Choppers guys are from?I like action depending on your level of play,if you play pro or semi pro then your out of my league by far,if your a short stop then perhaps i can get you some action.:cool:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
Its Orange County New York,you know where the Orance County Choppers guys are from?I like action depending on your level of play,if you play pro or semi pro then your out of my league by far,if your a short stop then perhaps i can get you some action.:cool:

Sounds like we are ready for some Act-teee-on!! I hope, one day, to grow into a shortstop. Only play 1-5 hrs a week tho, so you know how it go...see ya in philly?!
I might even try to learn to play 1pocket

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Im sure you already know how to play one hole,but i will be down at VF too and perhaps we can meet up and play some or go to the action table and bet on a horse.:)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ahh- I will not be@ VF- I just mentioned Philly as a 1/.2way point, although, maybe now I should tell the wife I have to goto VF...hmmmmm:)