SBE Updated Brkts

Curt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know who is left standing? Here it is 2012 and we still cannot find a way to update the brackets in a reasonable amount of time. It's just mind boggling to me

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Brackets

Maybe next year they will contract with CSI and use the CTS brackets.

They update within 15 seconds!

Best system around.

Www.ctsondemand.com and see all the events held.

Mark griffin

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
now I understand...

...Maybe next year they will contract with CSI and use the CTS brackets.

They update within 15 seconds!

Best system around.

now I understand how Mark has done so well ... ABC (Always Be Closing)...

to finish the quote ..."...it has low mileage as it was only driven to Church on Sundays by a little old lady..." He does kind of look like the guy in the finance dept. of the local used car lot...

:grin:

billbOK

Slow day
Silver Member
Billbok, Have you looked at these brackets??? Maybe you can read something I can't?

Put you cursor at the bottom of the page, options will appears and click on the plus to zoom in. You can also press ctrl and + to zoom. Then you will be able to read it properly. :thumbup:

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Put you cursor at the bottom of the page, options will appears and click on the plus to zoom in. You can also press ctrl and + to zoom. Then you will be able to read it properly. :thumbup:

I read it properly. As of 10:30 EST on Sunday morning, still no results from last night's play. A bit sorry if you ask me...

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
The piece of paper on the wall said.

Stevie Moore and Darren Appleton on the winners side.

Raj Hundal and Shane Van Boening on the losers side.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it has something to do with the cache

When I switched from Mozilla (which I usually use) to Chrome, I could see the update brackets

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think it has something to do with the cache

When I switched from Mozilla (which I usually use) to Chrome, I could see the update brackets
Bingo, I had to clear my cache, then the updates showed.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's Appleton and Stevie Moore in the winners and SVB vs Raj Hundal in the losers.

On a side note, Stevie has really been playing great lately. Finals of DCC 9 ball, finals of Fatboy 10 ball, finals of USBTC 10 ball, and now in the hot seat match of this. He's only lost to the very upper echelon of players lately (mostly Shane, lol).