I got skunked today

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
I let the dog out he barks I open the door to see a skunk and it was to late. the whole house, me and my work truck are toast. Need to buy stock in vinager, backing soda and tomato juice its going to be a long day. I finaly got a sunday off and no football this really sucks.

Craig

Dartman

Silver Member
I let the dog out he barks I open the door to see a skunk and it was to late. the whole house, me and my work truck are toast. Need to buy stock in vinager, backing soda and tomato juice its going to be a long day. I finaly got a sunday off and no football this really sucks.

Craig

Pro Bowl is on tonite.

A-1 billiards

FELT WRIGHT
Silver Member

Craig

No rest for the wicked Craig. Good luck and try to enjoy the game tonight.

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member

Craig

I told ya cable was a dirty business......
come back to the pool world!:grin-square: