World’s 14.1 Championship – Closing Credits

Jfred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to the New World Champion – Stephan Cohen of France who concluded this grueling weeklong event in an almost surreal, fairytale fashion.

On behalf of Accu-Stats I would like to thank Charlie Williams and Dragon Promotions, as well as the sponsors Predator, Ozone Billiards, Brunswick Billiards, Simonis Cloth, Master Chalk, Aramith Balls, and the Laser Rack.

Charlie put together a collection of talent that generated more firepower and top flight straight pool than Danny DiLiberto “has seen in one place in my lifetime.”

Thanks too, to Bill and Marcia Haley, and Comet Billiards for providing a venue that was both professional and “cozy” at the same time.

My special thanks, however, go to AZ’s own Oldzilla and SDE. They both worked ceaselessly and tirelessly throughout this week to provide the latest in match results and updates as fast as they could receive them. Despite some ‘bumps’ in the road they accomplished the mission of bringing the news to you in exemplary fashion.

SDE’s play-by-play description of the final match was riveting and truly gave the reader a feeling of being there. Thanks SDE.

They were both also instrumental in the creation and refinement of our first PPV Chatroom. Oldzilla was there everyday from 30 minutes before showtime until the very end – no matter when that was. Thanks Zilla.

Thanks too to Mattiefingaz who always promised to hang I there til the end – and did.
Lastly thanks to akaTrigger who was responsible for getting the viewers the “trigger” specials for night shows throughout the week.

OK – this post is long – I know it but it was necessary for you readers to realize how hard your fellow AZ’ers work on your behalf.

Thanks for joining us and thanks for chatting.

See you at the Game Show on Wednesday with Special Guests – Johnny Archer and Nick Varner.

Jim

Ps: Here’s a link to something all good offsite streamers REALLY could find useful:
http://www.accu-stats.com/streamer.jpg

Reactions: sde

yobagua

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to thank Pat Fleming, Accustats, and especially you Jim for making this event such a great one. Can you think 10 years ago having a worlds 14.1 event in the privacy of ones home and being with so many great people on the chat line would only be in a dream. Thanks so much for all of this.
aka Mr Wu

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Congratulations to the New World Champion – Stephan Cohen of France who concluded this grueling weeklong event in an almost surreal, fairytale fashion.

On behalf of Accu-Stats I would like to thank Charlie Williams and Dragon Promotions, as well as the sponsors Predator, Ozone Billiards, Brunswick Billiards, Simonis Cloth, Master Chalk, Aramith Balls, and the Laser Rack.

Charlie put together a collection of talent that generated more firepower and top flight straight pool than Danny DiLiberto “has seen in one place in my lifetime.”

Thanks too, to Bill and Marcia Haley, and Comet Billiards for providing a venue that was both professional and “cozy” at the same time.

My special thanks, however, go to AZ’s own Oldzilla and SDE. They both worked ceaselessly and tirelessly throughout this week to provide the latest in match results and updates as fast as they could receive them. Despite some ‘bumps’ in the road they accomplished the mission of bringing the news to you in exemplary fashion.

SDE’s play-by-play description of the final match was riveting and truly gave the reader a feeling of being there. Thanks SDE.

They were both also instrumental in the creation and refinement of our first PPV Chatroom. Oldzilla was there everyday from 30 minutes before showtime until the very end – no matter when that was. Thanks Zilla.

Thanks too to Mattiefingaz who always promised to hang I there til the end – and did.
Lastly thanks to akaTrigger who was responsible for getting the viewers the “trigger” specials for night shows throughout the week.

OK – this post is long – I know it but it was necessary for you readers to realize how hard your fellow AZ’ers work on your behalf.

See you at the Game Show on Wednesday with Special Guests – Johnny Archer and Nick Varner.

Jim

Ps: Here’s a link to something all good offsite streamers REALLY could find useful:

The only things left out are the fridge and microwave. :groucho:

It was a great show. Wish I'd not had computer problems but whaddayagunnadu.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
jim

thank you so much.i had a spectacular week doing all i could for this event

and enjoyed most every minute. there was a bump or 2 in the road, but you smooth them out instantly. and my connection burpped a few times. blame that on the weather.

i need to get closer to the game and hope i can find a way.being where i am is not enough for my liking. i play the game and have owned a room.
now that recently did commentary and being involved with great stream
productions it has given me alot of inspiration to pursue new goals i have set for myself. thanks to you and others for giving that to me !:smile:

Reactions: sde

sde

Silver Member

Jim

Jim this was a very nice review and thank you for the kind words.

I would also like to thank all concerned with putting on this tournament of the greatest game of all. I can not even guess how many man hours were involved.

See you on the Game Show on Wednesday!
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/accu-stats-on-location

Steve

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
There was a lot of people to thank, including you!! You did a fantastic job - not many know exactly how much work you put into the week, Jim! We appreciated you. :)