Why do some folks not wanna be known on here?

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man it's been awhile how you hittin'em bro? I saw some guy on here dogging action at Bumpers and Goodtimerz last week I thought you had that on lockdown up there ? Lol

Yes, it's been a long time.

I'm playing ok when health allows. I got lots of health issues that keep me from getting out often.

But, when I do get down to Huntsville, there usually nothing happening at bumpers and especially at goodtimez since it changed hands.

As for keeping those places on lockdown, lol...it don't take much to keep those places on lockdown unless we count the ever so often world beater that comes through.

I know there are some good players that are within driving distance of Huntsville, I hear about em but, when I am healthy enough to get in the box I can't seem to line anything up........"in my price range".

I like playing cheap ~$40 sets.

I do go to Birmingham and play David Rowell ever now and then. It's usually cheap but fun.

BTW, I guess you know Al. We've been playing pretty regular at my place when he has time and ...lol....my old a55 is healthy enough to take the looonnngggg sessions he and I play.

We usually play 10 or 9 ball sets race to ~30. Sometimes we'll play two sets in one day. It does take a toll on me to do that....

Anyways, Brent Romine comes over on Friday pretty regular.

Your welcome to come and play at my place anytime you want.

I got a 9' pro-am. I keep it in pretty good shape.

Send me a PM if you would like to play for cheap or for fun....I just like to play.

Hit Al up if you can. He can give you the low-down on what and when.

Jeff Crouch

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know? I didn't realize just how full of chit some people are until I "sneaked" up on a member here while in Huntsville.

He didn't know I knew who he was.

I was sssooool funny.

Don’t be sneaking up on me..... I scare easy.

Td