New Jennifer Barretta pix!! Lingerie

filluptieu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is it just me or do some pictures of her not look that hott... iono theres like 3 that are hot and the rest are not... lol ima get flamed for this...

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
Met Jennifer in Vegas at BCA and she is truly a nice person. She is also much, much better looking in person then even in her pictures....Very attractive lady....

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
is it just me or do some pictures of her not look that hott... iono theres like 3 that are hot and the rest are not... lol ima get flamed for this...

its just you haha. no flame from me, you are allowed an opinion, IMO. others might disagree however.

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member

You are SO going to hades for that comment....

(But since I'm probably going to be there anyway, I agree with you about some of them)

But the others more than make up for it!

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
maybe it's just me, but I find the brunette holding the cue in one of the photos MUCH more attractive....

It's tough for female sports figures to REALLY stand out in these types of photos, when there are women that do these photos for a living (and look better doing it). But, Victoria's Secret models wouldn't have a chance on a pool table against Jennifer either. Occasionally there is a decent crossover (like Anna Kornikova), but she even pales in comparison to most of the SI Swimsuit girls. She's a very attractive woman...just hard to compare with most of the girls you see in these types of photos.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think she looks great in the old fashioned pin-up photos. I would almost call her delicious but her husband might tattoo me. :D

She happens to be one super cool lady!