Happy Fathers Day ! ! !

ratnip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Jam,
Nice post.
My only daughter was murdered last night. Shot 7 times. Not a good Father's day for me. She witnessed a murder and the guy came back and killed the only witness, my daughter.
You take care. And tell Keith I said hello. Thank you very much for the Happy Father's Day wishes.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

I'm so sorry to hear this news Lock N Load. My prayers are with you and your family on this Fathers Day.

Jay P.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Father's Day....

As I said in the other thread...my Dad was my hero....

I hope when I pass, that they put on my tombstone...He might have been a complete idiot, but at least he was a good Dad....

i miss my dad lots, today is sad for me. i have no kids, and no dad, actually family period. sucks-people who have family don't know how lucky they are.

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
Hello Jam,
Nice post.
My only daughter was murdered last night. Shot 7 times. Not a good Father's day for me. She witnessed a murder and the guy came back and killed the only witness, my daughter.
You take care. And tell Keith I said hello. Thank you very much for the Happy Father's Day wishes.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock dear sir I am so sorry to hear this brother!!! God knows what to do hear. Stay strong and dont hesitate to come to us for a ear....a shoulder.... Or a friend to talk too!!

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
i miss my dad lots, today is sad for me. i have no kids, and no dad, actually family period. sucks-people who have family don't know how lucky they are.

You are so right... I would not trade my family for every dime of Bill Gates' money.... Of course, he has both... I hate that f*cker :) I kid, I kid.....

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lock, you are in my prayers. I'm so sorry this happened to her. You have my deepest condolences.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Hello Jam,
Nice post.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

That's a horrible tragedy Lock.... I'm shocked... I missed this while reading the posts.....Words cannot describe what I'm feeling for you... but be strong..... you a good dude, so she must have been a great girl :)

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Hello Jam,
Nice post.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

So very sorry to learn of this awful news.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=323849

best,
brian kc

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Happy Father's Day, Fat Boy. You are part of my family Fatboy. Is that OK with you? You are now my step son.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a horrible tragedy Lock.... I'm shocked... I missed this while reading the posts.....Words cannot describe what I'm feeling for you... but be strong..... you a good dude, so she must have been a great girl :)

Thank you very much, RJ. I appreciate you very much. Happy Father's Day to you. People never miss their water until their well runs dry! Hug your love ones and tell them you love them while they are still here on earth, and not below it.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lock dear sir I am so sorry to hear this brother!!! God knows what to do hear. Stay strong and dont hesitate to come to us for a ear....a shoulder.... Or a friend to talk too!!

Cajun,
It is friends like you that make the world the place to live work and play. I appreciate you and your kind words. They made me feel good while tears were falling from my eyes. Thanks again, my Friend.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm so sorry to hear this news Lock N Load. My prayers are with you and your family on this Fathers Day.

Jay P.

Thank you very much for your prayers and kind words. I appreciate them Happy Father's Day to you.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Chicken_Blood

Carpe Poultry
Silver Member
Hello Jam,
Nice post.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Our thoughts are with you on this day. Peace if you can find it.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lock, you are in my prayers. I'm so sorry this happened to her. You have my deepest condolences.

Happy father's Day to you, Neil. I thank you for your warm condolences. And your prayers. I need them. Hug your love ones and tell them you love them! Thanks again.
Many Regards,
Lock N load.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Lock, I am so very, very sorry to hear of your terrible tragedy.

I don't have the words to express it properly. Simply horrible.

I hope you and your family can find peace.
Bruce

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Thank you very much for your prayers and thoughts.
I received the bad news this morning. I will be OK. I am putting it in God's hands. he has great big hands and can handle anything. I appreciate you Jam. Thanks again.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Devastating news Lock, I'm very sorry
My condolences aren't enough, I wish there was something I could do for you

Peace
Ted

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Devastating news Lock, I'm very sorry
My condolences aren't enough, I wish there was something I could do for you

Peace
Ted

I appreciate your condolences, very much. And your wanting to do even more. Happy Father's Day to you. Thanks again.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.