Refurbished Diamond Professional

JZMechanix

Silver Member
I recently delivered and installed this factory refurbished 8' Diamond Pro. I also recalibrated and extended the subrails, and added new Diamond cushions and Simonis 860 HR cloth. The table also came with new basket style pockets and new feet.

You would not believe that this table was "used"! The factory buys the tables back from pool rooms, strips them down and refinishes them to like new. They really do a great job with the refinish work.

If anyone is interested in purchasing one of these tables feel free to get in touch with me and I will answer any questions I can. The tables are available in other colors as well, and you can choose the cushions, cloth, and pocket size.

20131013_120306.jpg

20131013_135220.jpg

20131013_163814.jpg

20131013_163803.jpg

20131013_163908.jpg

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Well, there goes another state I won't be able to find a job in...LOL Jack, you have evolved into a great table mechanic buddy:thumbup: for certain the best in the state of Illinois:thumbup:

Glen

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I'll tell you a little secret Jack. National ranking as a table mechanic is not nearly as important as it is to be called tbe "BEST" in your own backyard, for those are the customers that look to you first for the work they need done, and call upon you to perform such work for them because they can see what you've done for others in the area, and therefore have the confidence to know...they're hiring the "BEST THERE IS" to do the work they want done as well:thumbup:

Glen

JZMechanix

Silver Member
I'm from Indiana

Well, there goes another state I won't be able to find a job in...LOL Jack, you have evolved into a great table mechanic buddy:thumbup: for certain the best in the state of Illinois:thumbup:

Glen

Glen,
Best in the state of Illinois? Appreciate the kind words... but I am proud to be a HOOSIER! ;)

FWIW, I'm not interested in being included in any kind of "pecking order" There are plenty of guys around my area that do as good or better job than I do. After all, this is just a side job for me, so I don't have thousands of tables on my resume like the full time mechanics. I owe just about everything I've learned from these forums and the great guys from around the country that I have come to know and received training from.

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
WOW!
Are the pocket openings exact to new Diamond specs ?
What size and angle if I may ask? The end cushion facings look a little different from the pics.
Also, are the leathers new or re-dyed?
Great work Jack.
These pro-8 would be great for little pool halls.

JZMechanix

Silver Member
The pockets are finished to "Pro Cut" specs.
4.5" corners with 141* cut.
5" sides with 102* cut.
15* down angles.
3/16" neoprene facings

The pockets and feet are new, not refurbished.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glen,
Best in the state of Illinois? Appreciate the kind words... but I am proud to be a HOOSIER! ;)

FWIW, I'm not interested in being included in any kind of "pecking order" There are plenty of guys around my area that do as good or better job than I do. After all, this is just a side job for me, so I don't have thousands of tables on my resume like the full time mechanics. I owe just about everything I've learned from these forums and the great guys from around the country that I have come to know and received training from.

If you're referring to mechanics that live in the same state you do, you're just being humble as usual, but I've seen plenty of others so called best in your area, and they would all do better to learn from you:thumbup:

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That table looks great! I love the clean all business design of the diamonds which really stands out in the black finish!

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
Pretty sick work for a side job Jack. LOL Looks great and from what I hear, it plays just as good!

JZMechanix

Silver Member
Pretty sick work for a side job Jack. LOL Looks great and from what I hear, it plays just as good!

Thanks, Josh!
Don't get me wrong... it is a very busy side job, but probably nothing I'll ever resort to doing full time.

My 40 hr a week gravy job with great benefits at the Casket company is too good of a gig to give up ;)

cbelch

Registered
I love the look of this table! Just picked up a OS 8 footer and wasn't exactly sure what i wanted to do with her til I saw these pics. Its beatuiful! Hope mine looks this nice when I'm done...