deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i got the advice I needed thank you for the information

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why keep the input private? This question comes up a few times a year and shared knowledge is a good thing.

And you know who the players are in the cue selling game. You also know cue values and the benefit of the quick sale of a big lot.

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More of the same pattern of mystery from the OP. I can appreciate the concern for a grieving widow, but the complete shroud of mystery in nearly everything involving Dean is unsettling. Not everyone on here is a criminal out to get someone else Dean. This community appears to be very good at recognizing scammers and calling them out in advance.

It's more of a red flag to me that some folks do things in the shadows such as offer cues sight unseen for large amounts of money, than to ask help for a widow openly. I would think open honesty would get you honest help, especially given your own knowledge of cues. Plus if the list of cues were out there, many folks on this forum could weigh in on the value, giving more of a consensus of value leading to less error in helping her get what they're really worth out of them.

If you're that determined to continue with the veil of secrecy, then possibly contact the makers of the cues themselves for assistance. Maybe you'll trust them. Regardless, good luck, and I hope she finds the help she needs.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
I am looking for a person with knowledge, compassion and integrity.

Look in the mirror.

You have the knowledge and possibly the funds to take care of this swiftly. It will also offer you the opportunity to do what you enjoy, selling cues while helping others.

And if by chance you turn a profit, you (and only you) will know what to do.

Sorry for the lack of discretion, but you want to keep this thread current.

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Look in the mirror.

You have the knowledge and possibly the funds to take care of this swiftly. It will also offer you the opportunity to do what you enjoy, selling cues while helping others.

And if by chance you turn a profit, you (and only you) will know what to do.

Sorry for the lack of discretion, but you want to keep this thread current.

Well said. Why look for someone else in secrecy if you've been in this game for years yourself and know the ins and outs. Is it possible you're actually looking for someone to help your own loved one down the road in the event something happens to you? Otherwise, stick with your own knowledge if you have so much trepidation and mistrust of others.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is wrong with you guys?
No one is akinganything from or about you

What could be more simple than asking for help identying
someone privately

otherwise everyone of you would be mentioning yourself

I have already received a few names privately

why does that bother your guys?
Contact the guy i mentioned to you. Can't go wrong there. Known him 20+ yrs. Good guy,will help you out.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
What is wrong with you guys?
No one is akinganything from or about you

What could be more simple than asking for help identying
someone privately

otherwise everyone of you would be mentioning yourself

I have already received a few names privately

why does that bother your guys?

You really think all of are scumbags and would mention ourselves? Shows what you really think of the people on here.

And dont send me a PM about my post, if you have something to say, say it here.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
A friend died and his widow has several quality cues

Who would honestly be able to help price the cues and possibly sell the cues

DO NOT REPLY ON HERE SEND ME A PM

I am looking for a person with knowledge, compassion and integrity

who would you want your wife to contact when you died?
with not a few high dollar collectible cues

If you don't KNOW don't respond.if you respond send me a confidential PM

This is a very serious situation,this lady needs help not vultures

This must be private ,I will not be releasing her identity to someone
who wants to buy her life savings for pennies on the dollar

Dean

This entire statement is VERY confusing. I say this because aren't YOU that person? Not trying to start drama. Just wondering why you could not handle the situation. You are a cue dealer.

TFT

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
You will meet some in pool to whom gambling is a business.

If you're not in the business, don't do it.

If you like giving money away, pick a good charity.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
This entire statement is VERY confusing. I say this because aren't YOU that person? Not trying to start drama. Just wondering why you could not handle the situation. You are a cue dealer.

TFT

What's better than getting people to work for you for free?