Hatch/Biado

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
carlo is playing bad again. got bad on an 8 9 combo, tried to roll up on the 9 and didnt get a rail. 23 all. pretty exciting match definitely getting my 15 dollars worth

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
carlo breaks good but is partially hooked on the one. misses and amazing safe by a hair and dennis makes a real nice out. hill hill dennis breaking and his break has been pretty good

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
carlo left the edge, dennis tried to cut it and missed. carlo is left tough again but maybe makable in the side

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
carlo runs out. super match i thought biado was gonna beat that 5 game line but that was a good one to sweat!

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
If Daniel puts it up for easy replay I will score it properly... So far I think all pool-trax gets right is the game score..... Granted that's just me and a few Accu-Stats fans...

Chris

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A fine read and sounds like it was an exciting match.

Dennis musta played pretty damn well, too bad there can be only one winner, them tables there will pucker a bung and it takes a super strong player to play well on them.

We had a gc that a little smaller than 3 7/8, not ernesto'd, and I would have to quit pool if that was the way it was played.'

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
carlo seems like hes got his act together now. 16-14. i saw a match of him a while ago playing jeff ignacio, who is the supposed to be the best player in the phillipines right now, and he beat him like 20 something to 8. he showed some incredible speed in that one hopefully we get to see some of that here, even though it is a super tough table

:) Who is this Jeff Ignacio? First time I heard his name mentioned was during the last TAR when Efren was asked who is currently the best player in the Philippines that have not been to the US yet. This might be Carlo's year but who knows it might be Jeff's next year. How old is Jeff and how does he compare with Biado, Orcullo and Corteza? Who are currently on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd tier list of players in the Philippines?