Predator Revo 11.8 ?

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I haven't watched the video you posted yet, but they've been working on an 11.8 the past 2-2 1/2 years and kept getting pushed back for multiple reasons. Now that cuetec released their 11.8 Cynergy on the 18th, I'd assume predator needs to do so soon.

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
I haven't watched the video you posted yet, but they've been working on an 11.8 the past 2-2 1/2 years and kept getting pushed back for multiple reasons. Now that cuetec released their 11.8 Cynergy on the 18th, I'd assume predator needs to do so soon.

I agree. I have a feeling that the 11.8 has been completed for a while now. They’re just waiting for the right time to release it, so that it dos not impede on sales for the previous models.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tried one a couple times

The 11.8 has been around quite awhile at least as a proto-type and early models. Not much sense in increasing models when they can't keep up with demand now. I have a 12.4 on order, would have been an 11.8 had they been available.

Hu

9ballhasbeen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL 18.8 - That big sweet spot eliminates side spin all together - deflection free! Typos!

Last edited:

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
Talked to Chuck on the predator team on Facebook. He said they have the prototypes floating around with some pros and players. They think they are close but not quite there yet, they want to release only when they feel they have the best version. He said possibly summer 21 :thumbup: Also I asked if they will ever release their cues with both joints as an option, he said yes they are currently working on the next line of cues and will be releasing them with both quick release and radial unilock options :thumbup: One more thing if you like predator apperl stay on their site and Facebook some stuff may be coming put soon :grin:

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Talked to Chuck on the predator team on Facebook. He said they have the prototypes floating around with some pros and players. They think they are close but not quite there yet, they want to release only when they feel they have the best version. He said possibly summer 21 :thumbup: Also I asked if they will ever release their cues with both joints as an option, he said yes they are currently working on the next line of cues and will be releasing them with both quick release and radial unilock options :thumbup: One more thing if you like predator apperl stay on their site and Facebook some stuff may be coming put soon :grin:

I responded to the predator z3 on predators Facebook the other day saying it would be awesome to release that as a Revo and I got a private message 10 minutes later from what appeared to be a pool room owner that told .e the 11.8 Revo will be out at the end of July this year.

No clue how they new but I found it odd to get a message like that from a complete stranger about something they can care less whether I own or not.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Crossed-fingers.jpg
...…………….……………..