SBE VF 2009: Dinner @ Sullivan's 3/20

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hayden,
After I pack up and get the cues brought upstairs, it's probably going to be close to 9 before I get there..
Still would love to come, and maybe see if I can grab a late dinner..
Best,
Ken Kerner

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
HighEndCues said:
Hayden,
After I pack up and get the cues brought upstairs, it's probably going to be close to 9 before I get there..
Best,
Ken Kerner

9PM's no problem Ken. :)

The way I see it...I'm going to say 7PM for drinks...with us sitting down for dinner at 8. If you want...I can even put your order in for you so it'll come out when you get there. We won't leave ya hangin'. Time isn't an issue. Once you get there...whenenver it is...we have all night.

After today, when I've received the last of the deposits to make the deadline...I'm going to formalize our arrangements with Sullivan's with the final head count.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
HighEndCues said:
Hayden,
Best,
Ken Kerner
Hi Ken, you not want sell all your Cues??????:grin: So you can go faster to the Dinner.:eek: :thumbup:
Ralf:wink:

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big-Tattoo said:
Hi Ken, you not want sell all your Cues??????:grin: So you can go faster to the Dinner.:eek: :thumbup:

Hi Ralf,
Somethings are more important to me.. I like to eat alot more:)
If someone wants a cue, they better get it before I get hungry:grin:
Best,
Ken

Last edited:

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
And that's all she wrote. Deposit's been made. I'll formalize the arrangements this upcoming week.

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Big-Tattoo said:
I highly doubt Ken will have any problems with his cue sales :thumbup:

John

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
We are just over a week away. Unbelievable. We're all set. I've made the resrvation for 21...but we have room to grow considerably with where we'll be seated.

We're going to be seated at 8PM...cocktails at 7, if you're so inclined.
When you arrive, please tell the host/hostess that you're there for the Super Billiards Expo...and they'll funnel you into the place you need to be.

Erin Witmer is the even coordinator at Sullivan's, and has made plans to attend the event, even though it's typically not a time when she works. She just wants to ensure everything goes smoothly.

The phone number at Sullivan's is 610.878.9025 They do offer valet parking out front, so feel free to utilize it instead of hunting down parking.
I won't know any of you from Adam when you arrive...save a few of you. I can be reached at 610.812.5644. I plan on leaving for Sullivan's straight from the Expo around 6:00. I'd like to be there no later than 6:30 so I can meet up with Erin...then grab a drink or two in preparation of meeting all you hooligans. LOL

The seating area we've been given is condusive to accomodating some additional guests. I just know there are some non-AZ'ers that will get wind of this on Thursday and Friday, and want to go. Who can blame them? We're going to have a ball.

I hope that everyone has a safe trip in to town. If any of you need assistance of any type...let me know and I'll go out of my way to help you.

Hayden

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
Hayden,
I'm looking forward to meeting you and the other AZ'ers who attend, and having a great dinner (along with a few adult beverages, and some Cuban cigars.)

Thank you for putting this together.

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
I wanted to thank everyone who was able to make dinner during the Expo. The food was great and the company was awesome...if not...interesting. LOL

I wanted to give everyone an update on their deposits. PayPal automatically swept them into my account. Usually I transfer money as soon as I get it...so I'd forgotten I even had that feature activated. I'm awaiting arrival of the funds into my account...and them I'll get everyone their loot asap. Thank you for your patience.

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
The dinner was a great success my friend........even though we got stiffed LOL You did a fantastic job coordinating this event. Looks like we have to do it again next year.

I'll see you at the ballet at 10 :dance:

John

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
The dinner was a great success my friend........even though we got stiffed LOL You did a fantastic job coordinating this event. Looks like we have to do it again next year.

I'll see you at the ballet at 10 :dance:

John

I wish we could do it more often brother. I'm going to miss you when you head back to the other side of the drink.

By the way...what's this "ballet" you speak of? :rolleyes:

Last edited: