Silver Member
Eckert over Smith

Strickland over Williams

Still in progress:

Hohmann 71 Lee 25

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought she was on yesterday once and this is her second today but i dont see her listed yesterday so i am WRONG. I think the Stnwy Classic and this one are running together in my brain. Sorry, my bad! MY BAD! Not a bad match to put on.

PS-Unlike many on here i will admit when im wrong. In fact i INSIST on admitting it when im factually wrong. SO many others will just stop posting in a thread and skulk away and to be clear i think each and everyone of those posters are skunks.

It's all good. Last weekend I was getting some of the players mixed up on POV, because they ended up covering two billiards tournaments.

Not a bad match. It looked like Thorsten was gonna win from the start. Jeanette battled back some, though.

Also, shame about Shane missing on his 100th ball. So close.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Outside of pre-tournament favorites Hohmann, Appleton, Schmidt and Immonen, some guys that have really turned heads so far are:

Shane Van Boening: Rock solid and getting more and more comfortable in the discipline. Has a good playing rhythm for 14.1, and is undefeated.

Justin Bergman: Won his first four with relative ease. Drew high praise from John Schmidt for his play.

Tony Robles: Delighting the local crowd with his fine play, still undefeated.

Kevin Clark: Relative unknown, but this guy can play. Still has a chance to win his group over Immonen.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How Stalev plays straight pool?

He seems to have lost his mind right now during the Schmidt match. He was up 70-45 or something and he just started acting like Earl when he has given up! I have no idea what's in that odd head of his.

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Tony Robles

5-0...just beat Charlie Williams!

Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Round Robin is Over and these 24 players have advanced.

Attachments

• round robin.jpg
    round robin.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 431

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Thursday session in progress. Races to 150 today.

Dechaine over Kwok
Shaw over Kiamco
Strickland over Barouty

Eberle 78 Schmidt 41

Deuel 67 Fulcher 55

Clark 79 Madenjian 79

Sossei 84 Davis 14

Archer vs Stalev don't know the score

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Round Robin is Over and these 24 players have advanced.

Thank you. Surprised (and a little disappointed) Earl Herring is out. I saw he tied for wins/loss with Corey, but Corey had higher total ball count, which is the first or second tie breaker.

Interesting to see how the elimination brackets go.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Clark over Madenjian

Stalev 125 Archer 99

Eberle up approx 80-60 over Schmidt

Fulcher 110 Deuel 98

Sossei 116 Davis 45

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Eberle 120 Schmidt 58