Couple of vids

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the video. Jeff did a good job of creating break shots on his run.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Hey Dennis,

Thanks for sharing !!!

I only got to watch the first half of the first video, and you seem to be playing well. all i can suggest is to slow down, and stop playing your patterns from back behind the cueball. as told by David, survey the table from every vantage point once the cueball comes to a halt.

I like how you piled it on at the beginning of the game, before he has a chance to loosen up !

I really enjoy Jeff's game, i really enjoyed playing against him in the worlds back in 2010 and would love to have the opportunity to play him again. I think you should do the same every chance you can get.

Hey is Jeff playing in the qualifier this weekend ? if so try to get him on your stream if you can get it up and running.

Cant wait to watch the rest of it later on this evening.

thanks again
-Steve

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Hey Dennis,

Thanks for sharing !!!

I only got to watch the first half of the first video, and you seem to be playing well. all i can suggest is to slow down, and stop playing your patterns from back behind the cueball. as told by David, survey the table from every vantage point once the cueball comes to a halt.

I like how you piled it on at the beginning of the game, before he has a chance to loosen up !

I really enjoy Jeff's game, i really enjoyed playing against him in the worlds back in 2010 and would love to have the opportunity to play him again. I think you should do the same every chance you can get.

Hey is Jeff playing in the qualifier this weekend ? if so try to get him on your stream if you can get it up and running.

Cant wait to watch the rest of it later on this evening.

thanks again
-Steve

The second half of the first video, Jeff gets his revenge. Actually, he had been playing Latimer for about an hour before we played. I had been playing Michalec. But Jeff was playing Latimer One Pocket and had not played much 14.1 for a while.

He is playing Saturday. We will try to get some good match ups on the stream.

Karabotsos, Latimer, Mohl, Cozzolino, Michalec are probably the top 5. All but Latimer have qualified before and Latimer never tried.

p.s. I'll slow down when I'm dead! :banghead: