Just a heads up... Bad business, here on AZ.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have had a similar experience trying to purchase the rat jump break from the seller. He has had 4 to 5 different threads on Az and Ebay,. He edited his listings on both and always different terms of the sale.

That is the reason I never bought it, it ain't worth the hassle. You never even know what you are going to receive as it changes every day.

Good luck trying to buy the RAT jump break to everyone.

Yes, my thread changed to put a better price up and sell it, I thought lowering my asking price was to be a good thing for buyers. anyway, I was just made aware of this thread, this guy billiardbills thinks he can buy cheap and resell, hes got a DP ebay cue he got for $100 for sale for $600, need I say more.:boring2::boring2::boring2::boring2:

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Dude....just a suggestion from an old man that has managed to duck the reaper a few times. All this arguing about a silly pool cue is not worth it. So you wouldn't do business this way, so be it. He thinks he is right and that's the way it is. What are you arguing about? There are other cues. And money isn't the only thing that makes the world go around.

Bob

----> and as the Beatles said "....altogether now, all you need is love, all you need is love, everybody; all you need is lo--ve, all you need is love." :wink:

LWW

MEMGO5
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
THANKS ALOT FOR THE FAST ONE YOU TRIED TO PULL

******* Trinacria *********

I HOPE IT WAS WORTH YOUR CREDIBILITY..........

A few days ago I saw a very nice RAT custom J/B WITH an OB shaft for sale. I asked if they were interested in an offer or trade. They said no thanks. Yesterday I get a message back saying I'd do a trade for a nice custom 4 point veneered cue, no production, no this that and the other. I tried to find a cue that would work for him and couldn't.

Next he says how about I just sell it to you for $350 plus shipping. We end up settling on $340 with shipping. I said I need your PayPal info and he says find me in AZ. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HE WAS ON AZ. I did find him and he sends me the info and I asked before paying to double check, THIS IS FOR THE RAT J/B CUE AND OB SHAFT RIGHT?

Look at the picture of my screenshot for what I got in response from this guy.

FIRST OF ALL IF HE HAD SIMPLY JUST SAID, OOPS WE HAVE AN ISSUE AND EXPLAINED THAT IT WASNT FOR THE CUE AND SHAFT, ID PROBABLY STILL HAVE BOUGHT IT FROM HIM. BUT NO, STRAIGHT TO THE NAME CALLING AND OTHER GARBAGE.

Play Well!

Billiard Bill's
Buying-Selling-Trading
Text/call Bill 239.823.0408 (8am-7pm EST please)
billiardbills@gmail.com
Southwest Florida

You aren't even close to graving a case against the seller.

You didn't understand what you were buying, even though it was in the description, and we have all made a deal without reading everything.

If you have any doubt ... ask.

I would consider this a lesson, and an inexpensive one at that.

I've known people that bought a car or a house without reading the terms they agreed to ... and then complained "I WOULDNT HAVE AGREED TO IT IF I'D KNOWN THAT!" ... but it was their fault they didn't know whatever it was.

I don't condone fraud, but if you "AGREE" without knowing the terms you have agreed to not caring what the terms are.

asiasdad

Banned
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Perhaps with proper application:

kwell.jpg

This thread will die the death it deserves