Ray Martin's DVD

steveinflorida

Silver Member
I know a lot of players are going to benefit from this DVD set.
Ray is an excellent instructor with a real talent for teaching and he has the credentials to prove that he knows what he is talking about.
I think this DVD set is going to be a 'must have' for any serious students of the game.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I started my road to serious pool with your book Ray. Looking forward to the dvd.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
thanks a lot Ray, that's great news!!! Your "99 shots" is one of the first instructionals I got, and one of the best for sure.
I hope you covered as much 14.1 as you could, as asked by many when you first shared with 14.1 subforum users your idea about soon-coming DVD.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
One of the brightest minds and greatest players of all time! Ray stays under the radar, being the quiet gentleman that he is, who chooses not to blow his own horn. So I'll blow it for him. A long time Hall of Famer who played and beat every living human in tournament play in the 70's and 80's! You name him and I guarantee you that Ray has a victory over him, if he played in that era. This is one guy who Jean Balukas could NOT beat! :)

"The 99 Critical Shots in Pool" may be the most sought after instructional book ever written on Pool. If you don't have it in your collection you should. Enough said. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got home and found the DVD waiting in my mailbox. Can't wait until I have some time to sit and watch it.