What are REP points & how are they used.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are the REP Points...?

How are they used....?

Can you purchase things with them...???

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cashed mine in for a free cue! (For 2000 pts). a free case is only 500pts so it's best to save them!

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I cashed mine in for a free cue! (For 2000 pts). a free case is only 500pts so it's best to save them!
I turn mine in every year and Jerry gets me a new car for Christmas. This year I got a really nice Lexus. It was about 2.5 billion points, but they aren't worth anything anywhere else, so I figure why not? I wish they'd give us BitCoins for them.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Reputation Points

It's like a Fargo rating for the quality of your posts! Lol

I turn mine in every year and Jerry gets me a new car for Christmas. This year I got a really nice Lexus. It was about 2.5 billion points, but they aren't worth anything anywhere else, so I figure why not? I wish they'd give us BitCoins for them.

You can get more of what they give away for the Gold Member giveaways if you request it, so I have plethora of Red Man Chewing Tobacco.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I think Tramp Steamer cashed his in for a T-shirt.
I told him to hold out for a Szamboti.....but nooooo, he wanted to look stylish....:rolleyes:

.....and he claims that his firm makes a better cue anyhow....

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I traded mine for vCash and lost a fortune when the bottom fell out.

Yeah, ya gotta watch them vees....they drop a lot during hunting season....

IMG_3156.JPG

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Yep. Got me a T-shirt.
On the front it says, "Wallabushka. Time tested and at a fraction of the cost."

No, seriously, REP points are the best way for Mr. Howerton, and Mr. Wilson, to ascertain who their best members are.
People like me, pt, Cuebuddy, Dunne51, JoeyA, JB, Peppersauce, Bob Jewet, PW, and Philly, who have ultra high REP counts, are the ones they can rely on to lead the way here.
On a dynamic website like AZB, members like us are highly prized not only for our superior leadership skills, but, well I may as well come right out and say it, because of the fact that we're so damn good looking.
I'm sure most of the rank and file will agree with me. :smile:

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
When you get enough points, call this number 214 748 3647 :D
Ask for the special rep points dept.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Yep. Got me a T-shirt.
On the front it says, "Wallabushka. Time tested and at a fraction of the cost."

No, seriously, REP points are the best way for Mr. Howerton, and Mr. Wilson, to ascertain who their best members are.
People like me, pt, Cuebuddy, Dunne51, JoeyA, JB, Peppersauce, Bob Jewet, PW, and Philly, who have ultra high REP counts, are the ones they can rely on to lead the way here.
On a dynamic website like AZB, members like us are highly prized not only for our superior leadership skills, but, well I may as well come right out and say it, because of the fact that we're so damn good looking.
I'm sure most of the rank and file will agree with me. :smile:

did someone say good looking :cool: lol

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My REP POINTS are 975041394

Is that good?

Will my rep points & a dollar get me a good cup of coffee...

Rackemep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My REP POINTS are 975041394

Is that good?

Will my rep points & a dollar get me a good cup of coffee...

Come on out here, I'll brew a fresh pot...keep the buck and the rep points...always nice to kick back and shoot the shit with a fellow soldier/pool player...even if he is a marine! Lol....

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
2.147 billion, and counting....but who's counting? :D

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
2.147 billion, and counting....but who's counting? :D

Actually, if it's 2147483647 it is no longer counting. That's the most you can get until they upgrade the server to 64-bit processors and/or recompile.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Actually, if it's 2147483647 it is no longer counting. That's the most you can get until they upgrade the server to 64-bit processors and/or recompile.

Yes Sir. It has been that number for awhile now. ;)

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
but smorgs keeping track in the great rep book in the sky.... and he's still in the lead.....

rep for smorg,

-Greyghost

Most likely always will be. The rest of us, can only chase the smorg....;)

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
When you get enough points, call this number 214 748 3647 :D
Ask for the special rep points dept.

Omg you guys totally missed my nerd joke lol

The max rep points number is also " the freaky " phone number ....look it up :cool: