****** BARRY SZAMBOTI ****** Propellers and Barbells.. 4 Sale..

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Hey AZer's,
I'm letting go one of my Barry Szamboti cues. Yes, Just one..
I have another Barry Propeller that will be taking the place of this one, and others that are joining my collection soon..
Here is an absolutely gorgeous Szamboti that someone will treasure for a long time.
This cue is in fantastic condition and rolls straight. This cue was made in 1994 and barely used when I purchased it.
This cue has been my personal playing cue for some time now. It plays as good as any Szamboti I've ever had..
The design is wonderful and maybe you've seen it duplicated by some other cuemakers, but this is the original.
Ivory Cameo windows, Propellers, Barbells, Bushka Ring.. What more could you want from a Szamboti.
This cue has Szamboti on the butt cap, also engraved BS 2/94 under the bumper. Veneers are Blk,Mah,Bl,Wht
Barry is super familiar with this cue.. Has 2 13mm Ivory Ferrules, and is a 59" cue.
PM or call for price..
Sale Pending
Best,
Ken Kerner
914-715-4057
barryprop017.jpg

barryprop016.jpg

barryprop006.jpg

barryprop007.jpg

barryprop014.jpg

Last edited:

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
That´"THE ONE" i would love to have as a Barry Szam cue, but i think it´s a little bit out of my reach. :rolleyes:
I love that window and the props threwout the cue, the rings and the bushka is awesome, too.
GL with your sale,
Erich

buffalofloyd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just wanted to say that you have a very nice classy looking cue there. Too bad you have or want to sell it. Wish I had the cash for a cue like that. Good luck with your sale.

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
That´"THE ONE" i would love to have as a Barry Szam cue, but i think it´s a little bit out of my reach. :rolleyes:
I love that window and the props threwout the cue, the rings and the bushka is awesome, too.
GL with your sale,
Erich

Hey Erich,
You can reach it, just stretch out a little:)
Thanks for the nice words.
Best,
Ken

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   1
Like "Cheese" said above, I think this is my all-time favorite Barry Szamboti cue. I LOVE those veneer barbells. Wow.....

Scott

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Like "Cheese" said above, I think this is my all-time favorite Barry Szamboti cue. I LOVE those veneer barbells. Wow.....

Scott

Hey Scott,
I'm a barbell guy myself.. I have a few coming in that I'm making room for..
Thanks for the nice words..

David,
I know your a Szamboti guy also.. Thought you's like this one..
Thanks for the nice words also..
Best,
Ken

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I'm working towards paying off my mortgage but damn this cue is tempting!!!! What a beauty!!!!!

John

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I'm working towards paying off my mortgage but damn this cue is tempting!!!! What a beauty!!!!!

John

Hey John,
Hope everything is going well...
Keep the mortage, but the Szamboti...
Thats the little voice I hear on my shoulder.
Why should you be different:)
Let me know if I can do anything for you..
Best,
Ken Kerner