Special buy on import Jump Break cues

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
925   1   2
I have the following Jump Break cues for sale. Special price $60.00 delivered in the USA. 4 point veneered cues with 5/16-18 pins and 4 point Palm wood J&J cues with the speed joints.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
hi Troy,

Is the first dark cue going from the left still available (no veneers)?

If so, I will take it with a phenloic tip.

Thanks,

Russ...

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Troy...you might want to add the different weight options...just a suggestion...not that you don't know what you're doing...I'm just sayin'! :embarrassed2:

Jason

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
These are some great little cues. I have used a palmwood J&J for many years with a black phenolic ferrule and white diamond tip. I wouldn't take $1000 for it. It's a freakish, monster jump/break !!

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
For the money, these are the best buy in pool cues. They break great and they jump great. So cheap that, if you tear it up somehow, just buy another.

Joe

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
925   1   2
These are some great little cues. I have used a palmwood J&J for many years with a black phenolic ferrule and white diamond tip. I wouldn't take $1000 for it. It's a freakish, monster jump/break !!

For the money, these are the best buy in pool cues. They break great and they jump great. So cheap that, if you tear it up somehow, just buy another.

Joe

Yeap these are a great value for the money.

Mookamania

(almost)Always Online
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
bump for a good guy... bought one of these for a friend, received it very quickly and my friend (and I) think it's a great cue!

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
925   1   2
bump for a good guy... bought one of these for a friend, received it very quickly and my friend (and I) think it's a great cue!

Thanks for the kind words. I have 4 J&J's left and several of the others. Going to the post office tomorrow. Pay today I ship tomorrow get it by the weekend. Thanks

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
925   1   2
I have 2 J&J 4 point Palmwood ones left. One has a finished over blemish in one of the points. I will let that one go for $50.00 delivered or $108 for both the last 2 cues.