Siming Chen vs Donny Mills

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Not much heat on Chen this set and she is hitting the ball really well right now. I think over... not much hope for Donny from here

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
For someone like Siming, with such great form, everything looks easy and smooth. Donny's run outs always look much more difficult and "forced".

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So does Siming drop her elbow after contact or before? I can’t quite tell.

To add further fuel to the various fires, maybe Siming is better than Karen/Allison were “because” she drops her elbow:) ha ha.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
In case I wasn't clear earlier. I will bet every possible bit of money, stocks, property, and anything else of value that I have on Chen against ANY PLAYER on this planet who is her speed and thinks he or she can spot her 20 games going to 100.

You can bust me all the way down to my underwear and I will bet those as well.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Donny chicken wings himself into a hung 7 ball, but hooks Siming. Siming kicks it in, but ends up bad on the 8 ball.. CB about 2 inches off the rail shooting at an 8 ball 6 feet away.. She SPEARS in the super tough 8 ball and gets the absolute maximum spread off the rail that leaves a fairly routine 9 for someone of her level.

Summary from Chip Klein.... "Well.. I don't know what to say."

It was a shot that 90% of the PROS you watch on Accu-Stats don't stand a high percentage of pulling off.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
That 8 ball ended the set...this is all a formality from here. If she's making that you just pack up and call Wilkie to get your money back or something. That doesnt appear to be a bag Donny can get.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When she speared that ball in I had her at about 15% to make it. She hit center pocket like it was nuthin