Pool Hall pictures from Austria part II

fruehlein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi @all

I was on the road again and got some pics for you:

Kugelrund:
A very modern Pool Hall in Salzburg including a 10 foot table and the RedLounge. Every Table has a screen for scoring and surfing the Internet.

Click @ the pics to see the gallery

Black8 (Home of Aslan Cetin and Földes Vilmos):
In Linz you will find a very special place. You can see, it is a must visit if you are in Upper Austria

@ the end of the album, you will find a pic of the owner and his cue ...

@ all these pics you will find a tribute to my love....who will find the right pic first ?

Last edited:

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
You mean this lovely lady:

Attachments

• _MG_8779.jpg
    _MG_8779.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 353

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those are some of the coolest pool rooms on the planet. WOW! I would love to be able to shoot pool there and hang out.

And everything is so clean. :smile:

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
M-man,
Many thanks for the pics. I think that Black 8-ball establishment is the coolest pool hall I've ever seen (definitely a step ahead of Betmore's Basement).

Is it located in Linz, Austria; Linz, Germany; Linz, Hungary.....???????? I would like to put it on my itinerary for my next venture to Europe.

fruehlein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

fruehlein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@KoolKat9Lives and stuckart

the tribute must not be a picture of my girl....watch out for something not so pool related....search on

Dave D

Registered
Do you mean picture 5822 of the lovely Angel? I met both of you on the day you were at Pressure

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi @all

I was on the road again and got some pics for you:

Kugelrund:
A very modern Pool Hall in Salzburg including a 10 foot table and the RedLounge. Every Table has a screen for scoring and surfing the Internet.

Click @ the pics to see the gallery

Black8 (Home of Aslan Cetin and Földes Vilmos):
In Linz you will find a very special place. You can see, it is a must visit if you are in Upper Austria

@ the end of the album, you will find a pic of the owner and his cue ...

@ all these pics you will find a tribute to my love....who will find the right pic first ?

WOW! I love your pics. Keep up the great work! :thumbup2:

I think that "Black8" is the most modern looking room I ever seen!

fruehlein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you mean picture 5822 of the lovely Angel? I met both of you on the day you were at Pressure

No, not this one. You will find it in this two galleries. You will not find her on the pic, just a part of her life. A thing that follows her all the time. Like my cam me ;-)

I am starting in the moment some non Pool galleries, so check out my website the next days ;-)

LC3

Playing the table
Silver Member
Thanks for sharing these with us. Those rooms are a testament to why Austria and Germany's cities are rated as having the world's highest quality of living.

Ruark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks nice. Totally different from the crowded, noisy, rowdy joints here in the U.S. One thing... don't those tables look awfully close together....?

Ruark

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi. Thanks for posting the links to such great looking poolhalls.

May I inquire as to the cost to play at those two places? Sorry if I missed that if it was in the links...

Kelly