Franks Sinatra’s pool cue

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m trying to upload the photo, hopefully it shows up.

Attachments

• FE79B299-F2F6-4890-82AE-BB9F57E408CB.jpg
    FE79B299-F2F6-4890-82AE-BB9F57E408CB.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,103

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
25% buyers premium...really, that alone will be more than any new Adam lol...cool stick being Franks though.

Rico

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Two weeks ago i saw the pair of Frank Paradise that he had made for Dean Martin (Deano) and Deans son(LiL Deano) spectacular .

cuewould

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
price

The price is 10,600 or so .SOLD Was it Gina cue or Bushka that made cues for the Rat Pack?

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this your auction?

No, I look at it all the time, lots of interesting stuff shows up on here. They auctioned off Stan Lee’s personal comic book collection, a bunch of Sylvester Stallone’s stuff, amazing shit. They auctioned off the actual letter that Catherine of Aragon sent the Pope begging him not to let Henry the 8th divorce her.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
I check their stuff out sometimes and they do get some cool items. The downside is, say a Gus or Bushka comes up and its worth $10K, that buyers premium kills it for making a quarter. You're already loser before the cue arrives and you have to get 1/3 more than its worth just to break even.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was Ernie G. that made the Rat Pack Cues, The cues were oriiginally ordered by MelTorme, if
I recall correctly. Bill Grassley used to have the cue made for Peter Lawford, a very rare cue indeed.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was Ernie G. that made the Rat Pack Cues, The cues were oriiginally ordered by MelTorme, if
I recall correctly. Bill Grassley used to have the cue made for Peter Lawford, a very rare cue indeed.

Yes, Ernie made the Rat Pack cues and also one for Fred Astaire, among other celebrities.

Lou Figueroa

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
whether or not this cue was frank's i don't know

but ernie and i had lunch one day in LA
he told me a story of making a cue and walking up and
handing it to frank sinatra,dean martin

as he walked away after giving him or them the Gina cue

frank gave the cue to one of his female groupies within minutes of getting the cue

so if memory serves correctly

i think FS had little use for a cue