"Red" rep point from Cincyman...LOL

realkingcobra

Silver Member
How thoughtfull of you cincyman, to give me my first "Red" rep point...LOL

And you want to know what's so funny? If I were up in your area and you wanted to recover your Diamond 9ft ProAm, I'd still recover it, and charge you no more than I'd charge anyone else, even though you're an asshole! Now...that's the kind of man I am!!!!:D

Glen

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
You could have given me 100 Red points, and it still wouldn't change the fact that I'm one of the most knowledgeable, and respected billiards technicians on this planet. My reputation far exceeds the 100 bad rep points you could ever give me...LOL I'm here at Mike Massey's house setting up his billiards table, packing in the 600lb slates by myself, putting them on the table by myself...why you ask? Because it needs to be done, and there's no one else around going to do it. And when I'm done here, I'm going to California to do some more deliveries, and while I'm in Cali, I'm going to stop off at Joe Rogan's house and play some pool with him...and you know what?....You're still going to be an asshole, your tables still going to play like shit because...you didn't listen to a thing I had to say, in fact, you're probably still going to call Diamond and complain to them about how your table plays...and what's funny, they're going to tell you to call me!..LMAO In the end, my life still goes on, I'm having fun doing what I do, and you're still screwed up! I know some techs up in the Cincy area, you may have burned some bridges with them because of your actions with me, so I hope you know a good technician...LOL

Glen

Bastian

Sleepy
Silver Member
Don't you love how that works? The people who are most concerned with their reputation here are the ones who end up remembering that first red dot forever. I'm amazed how easy it is for folks to throw red around carelessly. Sure, it doesn't hurt your rep standing much at all, but it does bother you for quite a while. I think you should have to receive TWO negative reps for a given post before either is applied to your standing or viewable in your list.

As a side note, I got my first (and only) negative rep for a comment I made about Ryan Seacrest.. now THAT sucks lol. I was being a nice guy watching that show with my wife, but now I've paid for it many times over! lol!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Bastian said:
Don't you love how that works? The people who are most concerned with their reputation here are the ones who end up remembering that first red dot forever. I'm amazed how easy it is for folks to throw red around carelessly. Sure, it doesn't hurt your rep standing much at all, but it does bother you for quite a while. I think you should have to receive TWO negative reps for a given post before either is applied to your standing or viewable in your list.

As a side note, I got my first (and only) negative rep for a comment I made about Ryan Seacrest.. now THAT sucks lol. I was being a nice guy watching that show with my wife, but now I've paid for it many times over! lol!
"You can please most of the people most of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time"...LOL

Glen

And my most favorit of all, "The hardest jobs in the world, are made easy by those who don't have to do them"!!!

cincyman

Banned
realkingcobra said:
You could have given me 100 Red points, and it still wouldn't change the fact that I'm one of the most knowledgeable, and respected billiards technicians on this planet. My reputation far exceeds the 100 bad rep points you could ever give me...LOL I'm here at Mike Massey's house setting up his billiards table, packing in the 600lb slates by myself, putting them on the table by myself...why you ask? Because it needs to be done, and there's no one else around going to do it. And when I'm done here, I'm going to California to do some more deliveries, and while I'm in Cali, I'm going to stop off at Joe Rogan's house and play some pool with him...and you know what?....You're still going to be an asshole, your tables still going to play like shit because...you didn't listen to a thing I had to say, in fact, you're probably still going to call Diamond and complain to them about how your table plays...and what's funny, they're going to tell you to call me!..LMAO In the end, my life still goes on, I'm having fun doing what I do, and you're still screwed up! I know some techs up in the Cincy area, you may have burned some bridges with them because of your actions with me, so I hope you know a good technician...LOL

Glen
Thank you thank you , i received some knowledgeable advice from a respected memberon the forums about getting a dehumidifier and i did and poof in about 4 the table playe perfectly. If you would have listened to what i said all along you COULD have been helpful. I am not a beginner and was not using an oversized cue ball as you asked ( the most rediculous thing i ever heard) then you told me i just heard the ball jump and did not see it lol. You my friend are a tool and i do my own recovering of the tables FYI. BUT PLEASE PLEASE call me when you get semi close to cincinnati and i would gladly meet you somewhere to "discuss" your antics. As a matter of fact i cannot wait until you are close to here.
I just wanted help.
And Scotty coyote , the reason i gave bad rep is because i myself have never had any and 2 people gave it too me when all i wanted was help and this asshole started being a dick. Go back and read the thread and tell me what you think. I gave him bad rep for being a chode.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
BUT PLEASE PLEASE call me when you get semi close to cincinnati and i would gladly meet you somewhere to "discuss" your antics. As a matter of fact i cannot wait until you are close to here.
[/QUOTE]
You have got to be shitting me...lmfao You surely don't know who you're talking to, to throw out some kind of challenge like that...LOL I'll call you when I'm in the area...hehe

Glen

Served during Viet Nam, 3 years Armor, 3 Years Artilery, last 3 years Rangers...LOL I've dropped in weight tho, I'm DOWN to 265lb from 285lbs...but, I'm only 5'11 so I hope that don't bother you...hehe

Attachments

• My own pictures 005.JPG
    My own pictures 005.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 328

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
Yeah...I want to meet up with you too tough guy...lol...I need to learn a thing or two

Last edited:

scottycoyote

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cincyman said:
Thank you thank you , i received some knowledgeable advice from a respected memberon the forums about getting a dehumidifier and i did and poof in about 4 the table playe perfectly. If you would have listened to what i said all along you COULD have been helpful. I am not a beginner and was not using an oversized cue ball as you asked ( the most rediculous thing i ever heard) then you told me i just heard the ball jump and did not see it lol. You my friend are a tool and i do my own recovering of the tables FYI. BUT PLEASE PLEASE call me when you get semi close to cincinnati and i would gladly meet you somewhere to "discuss" your antics. As a matter of fact i cannot wait until you are close to here.
I just wanted help.
And Scotty coyote , the reason i gave bad rep is because i myself have never had any and 2 people gave it too me when all i wanted was help and this asshole started being a dick. Go back and read the thread and tell me what you think. I gave him bad rep for being a chode.

well honestly dude i read the post and i think you didnt come out in the best light. I mean the guy doesnt know what you know, he doesnt know if youre a beginner or an expert, so hes trying to cover all the bases.....and hes asking questions and you took offense, which i dont get. Then you want to "meet" him, which doesnt make much sense either.......a couple of posts on a forum board and you want to fight over it? I think you need to get a thicker skin.....plus the guys 265 and 5 11 and i dont see no fat, and he moves 200 lb pieces of slate by himself....you might want to rethink some of this.

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
Cobra / Cincy Match

I will have tickets available soon for the Cobra/Cincy Match!

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Bigjohn said:
I will have tickets available soon for the Cobra/Cincy Match!

Unless CINCY'S knuckles scrape the ground when he walks smart $ says he doesn't 69 in a race to 100.

Upon reading COBRA'S resume I've got a real good understanding of what he is;)

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Cincyman: I read the other thread start to finish a couple times and just as scottycoyote says you took offense when Glen was trying to cover all the bases. You took it personally and started talking shit to Glen. Cincyman, you are wrong but it does not appear that you are man enough to admit that. You just keep on yelling and cussing and digging yourself a deeper hole. You have made a fool of yourself.

Glen: In my opiinion you are not without fault, as you let your emotions get are riled up and you said things that would have been better off not said. You were certainly provoked but I wish you had not reacted. No "blame" just a fact.. you reacted. Forget about the red mark. We all know you for your quality work, your knowledge of pool tables and your incredible, tireless energy. Time to slide behind the wheel and move on.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
JimS said:
Cincyman: I read the other thread start to finish a couple times and just as scottycoyote says you took offense when Glen was trying to cover all the bases. You took it personally and started talking shit to Glen. Cincyman, you are wrong but it does not appear that you are man enough to admit that. You just keep on yelling and cussing and digging yourself a deeper hole. You have made a fool of yourself.

Glen: In my opiinion you are not without fault, as you let your emotions get are riled up and you said things that would have been better off not said. You were certainly provoked but I wish you had not reacted. No "blame" just a fact.. you reacted. Forget about the red mark. We all know you for your quality work, your knowledge of pool tables and your incredible, tireless energy. Time to slide behind the wheel and move on.
Yeah, I know, I gotta work on that...LOL... I should, and do know better, I just don't like it when someone implies that I don't know what I'm talking about...unless it's about getting married again:D

PS. You are 100% correct, I should have quit the second I realized I was dealing with a moron. I just like to help.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
PoolTable911 said:
Yeah...I want to meet up with you too tough guy...lol...I need to learn a thing or two
Run, dodge, & jump? Or how to get bent over so you can kiss your own ass?...LMAO

Glen

Hopefully when I'm making the DVDs, then I'll be in one place for more than a week.

Strokerz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
realkingcobra said:
Run, dodge, & jump? Or how to get bent over so you can kiss your own ass?...LMAO

Glen

Hopefully when I'm making the DVDs, then I'll be in one place for more than a week.
I can't wait for these Glen. I'm savin my pennies:D

Dartman

Silver Member
Come on Glen, the professor and hvac guy said that when its humid the cloth gets tighter and pulls down the nose of the cushion. How can you argue with expert opinions. (lmao) :D

Lets all give RKC a red rep for procrastinating with the dvd. :D :D :D

Last edited:

cincyman

Banned
Dartman said:
Come on Glen, the professor and hvac guy said that when its humid the cloth gets tighter and pulls down the nose of the cushion. How can you argue with expert opinions. (lmao) :D

Lets all give RKC a red rep for procrastinating with the dvd. :D :D :D
your right i am a moron. There i said it i am a moron. I apologize also i feel terrible about the whole thing really.
Got another question Glenn how can i keep the pocket burn marks from getting on the balls constantly. Seems to be the only flaw with the diamond table. I did ask the professor and the HVAC guy and they had no clue. But seriously i called around and wow what a reputation you have i am asking for forgiveness. Can you answer this question for me please.
Thanks in advance to everyone who will jump on the thread and flame me.