San Juan?

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Puerto Rico right?? Depends what you are looking for. If you are looking to play and gamble and make easy money. The El Conqustador Resort.

De$action

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The resort?

They have tables on the resort with action? Was actually looking to check out a couple of the local spots as well as long as it isn't to sketchy.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
They have tables on the resort with action? Was actually looking to check out a couple of the local spots as well as long as it isn't to sketchy.

They have a couple of tables in the sports bar/ bar area and all tourists who have money and want to tell you ythe old story of how they paid their way through school playing pool. Usually showing off to their girl friends and willing to bet. Not trying to take advantage of anyone but if they want to run their mouth and show off then HEY

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think there is a guy by the name Harold Acosta who post here that is there.

You gotta eat a coqui when you are there. Lemme know how you like it.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From 2005:

c/o Harold - President Puerto Rican Billiard Federation
(Federacion Puertorriqueña de Billar)

<font color="red">1. Pool Palace - Old San Juan - 16 Gold Crown IV Tables.</font color>

<font color="blue">2. Criollo Sports Bar and Restaurant - Guaynabo, PR with 4 Black Gold Crown IV Tables and 4 Bar Tables </font color>

<font color="black">3. Rincon del Sur - Ponce, PR with 4 Brown Gold Crown IV Tables and 4 Bar Tables </font color>

<font color="purple">4. Players Sports & Fam. Entertainment, Yauco, PR with 2 Brunswick Centurions and 8 Bar Tables </font color>

<font color="brown">5. La Gran Via de Aguada, Aguada, PR with 1 Gold Crown III, 4 Gandy, and 8 Bar Tables </font color>

<font color="#666666">6. The New Marion Club, Caguas, PR with 3 AMF Pro and 3 Bar Tables </font color>

Carol, and or anyone from this board:

If you are ever in Puerto Rico, please contact me. I'll steer you to the nearest location, and I will personally visit you there.

Puerto Rico is a small Island, and although it would take me up to 2 1/2 hours driving time to the farthest location, I will visit with anyone who lets me know in advance.

Harold - President Puerto Rican Billiard Federation
(Federacion Puertorriqueña de Billar)

juegabillar

Private Citizen
Silver Member
Where's the good spots to play??

1. Pool Palace - Old San Juan - 16 Gold Crown IV Tables
2. Criollo Sports Bar and Restaurant - Guaynabo, PR with 4 Black Gold Crown IV Tables and 4 Bar Tables
3. Rincon del Sur - Ponce, PR with 4 Brown Gold Crown IV Tables and 4 Bar Tables
4. Players Sports & Fam. Entertainment, Yauco, PR with 2 Brunswick Centurions and 8 Bar Tables

All the above are gone and no longer in existence.

5. La Gran Via de Aguada, Aguada, PR with 1 Gold Crown III, 4 Gandy, and 8 Bar Tables:about 2 hours west of San Juan.
6. The New Marion Club, Caguas, PR with 3 AMF Pro and 3 Bar Tables – Near the University of El Turabo about 30 min from San Juan.
7. Hannas Sports Bar – Caguas, PR – 30 min from San Juan Find them at Facebook. Talk to Archie Fernandez or Edgar Otero at the site and they can tell you more about the place…..

Our Federation is no longer active since 2008….sorry I could not be of further assistance.

https://www.facebook.com/hannassporteventos?fref=photo

Last edited: