anyone know why poolhustler is banned?

Donkin the 8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought some chalk from the guy before xmas. Still havent received it. Checked his profile and it says banned. Anyone happen to know why? He had good iTrader figured it was a safe deal. Luckily I didnt spend much so not a huge deal.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He got booted for telling RKC what he thought of him.

I spoke with him and he said he's sending your chalk out and you will be getting more than you're expecting due to the inconvenience.

He's a standup guy and will take care of you.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Unfortunate because Hustler seems like a nice person.

He made a post, Glen told him he was full of shit, and didn't know what he was talking about which is Glen's usual MO.

I guess telling Glen to go Eff himself was what did it.

But, those are valid contributions to the Forum according to Glen.

In this case, if one went, so should have the other.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Surprised he got banned for that because by RKC flame war standards, it was pretty tame.
I've seen and heard a lot worse without the banhammer coming down, and
Poolhustler should get a pardon on that one.
On the other hand, I don't know what went on privately, PH could of threatened to
shoot RKC and the moderators in the face, or worse.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Yeah, RKC likes to threat forum members with banning since he is buddies with the Admin....

Russ broke the rules so he got what he deserved, has nothing to do with being buddies with anyone, so believe what you want. Who knows, maybe you're next if I'm such good buddies with the powers that be:rolleyes:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
There were posts deleted from that thread after it was moved to the "Talk to a mechanic" forum.
If one views the thread now they are not seeing all the original content.
Maybe they banned the wrong guy ? :shrug:

I told him the truth, but believe what you want.

juegabillar

Private Citizen
Silver Member
Russ broke the rules so he got what he deserved, has nothing to do with being buddies with anyone, so believe what you want. Who knows, maybe you're next if I'm such good buddies with the powers that be:rolleyes:

Common, Fake King Cobra.... you must've went crying to the moderators to get the guy banned....admit it !!

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
I told him the truth, but believe what you want.

So....all this really boils down to is anytime someone doesnt agree with you or agree with what you say that person is a liar? After all, the opposite of the truth is a lie.

To the OP, poolhustler is good people and if he says he will square you away then you can take that to the bank. He wont lie to you or steal from you....unlike some people or person posting in this thread.