<<<~Who Got Inlaid Kersenbrock's~>>>

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Anybody got inlaid Kersenbrocks or inlaid South West cues they want to display, maybe trade?

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KEN! First to deliver, what a great cue. Congratulations on owning yet another magnificent and rare cue.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Absolutely! That's what I'm talkin about.... Just soemthing about the look of this design I've always liked

Thomas Wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

In my opinion, some the most interesting inlays DPK did were the ones he "crashed" in (his term), You generally only find that technique in his earlier examples, but some of them are very cool indeed.

TW

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member

In my opinion, some the most interesting inlays DPK did were the ones he "crashed" in (his term), You generally only find that technique in his earlier examples, but some of them are very cool indeed.

TW

I saw my first "Duality" cue in the late 80's. It caught my eye from a bout 5 feet away and my first thought was WOW I can't believe that left the shop, right? Then I held the cue and noticed the whole forearm as done this way...Who'd a thunk it would create something so artistically appealing...Love those cues

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
My friend owns a Duality Cue that David built in Van Nuys, Califorina.

This Cue shown here was built by David in Wauconda, Il in the Omega DPK shop after David set up that shop. The 3/8 14 tpi joint pin on this cue is the tell.

This is one of my favorite cues!

Thanks for sharing these wonderful pics.

DPK is HOF.

Rick

Last edited:

Kersenbrock

Mid 70's Kersenbrock (1 Owner)

Mid 70's...

Attachments

• IMG_3191.jpg
    IMG_3191.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 568

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to say Ken's Kersenbrock is yet another example of a magnificent and extremely rare cue. Ken you own and have developed some of the really great cues. Congratulations!

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
C'mon! I know there are some real MONSTERS out there.. Some might not want to share and I respect that but there has to be some that NEED to "breath"..;)