AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Room Owner Discussion
Reload this Page Thanks for all the Support over the last 11 years

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Thanks for all the Support over the last 11 years
Old
  (#1)
manwon
"WARLOCK 1"
manwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

Thumbs up Thanks for all the Support over the last 11 years - 06-03-2013, 06:23 PM

Hello all, I want to say I have enjoyed all the useful information I have gained here over the last 11 years. But all good things must come to an end, as of 06/01/2013 I no longer own a Pool Room here in Lakewood, Washington. I sold it to some great people who I am certain will take the business to bigger and better places than I had the time, knowledge, or resorces to do myself.

However, I had a great time doing what I always wanted to do and nothing will ever change that. For the fture I am looking forward to retirement, it is important to do this before you get to old to enjoy it and I think being 54 years young is the perfect age.

Thanks again to everyone who gave me advise and information over the years!!!!!!!!

Very Respectfully

Craig W. Rittel
Manwon / Warlock

Best Regards

"Warlock 1"

Craig W. Rittel

Old
  (#2)
cueandcushion
Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
cueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via AIM to cueandcushion  
06-04-2013, 12:23 AM

Good luck in retirement Craig. Its something nice for me to look forward to in the future.

Craig - Saint Louis MO - Cue & Cushion Billiards -

Now celebrating our 50th year in business! Remember, you can help your local room survive or post about it later that it went under.

Since 1966- Family owned and family friendly

Old
  (#3)
JE54
Gotta get a new dentist.
JE54 has a reputation beyond reputeJE54 has a reputation beyond reputeJE54 has a reputation beyond reputeJE54 has a reputation beyond reputeJE54 has a reputation beyond reputeJE54 has a reputation beyond reputeJE54 has a reputation beyond reputeJE54 has a reputation beyond reputeJE54 has a reputation beyond reputeJE54 has a reputation beyond reputeJE54 has a reputation beyond repute

06-07-2013, 08:09 AM

Good luck ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
  (#4)
jmercer
AzB Bronze Member
jmercer has a reputation beyond reputejmercer has a reputation beyond reputejmercer has a reputation beyond reputejmercer has a reputation beyond reputejmercer has a reputation beyond reputejmercer has a reputation beyond reputejmercer has a reputation beyond reputejmercer has a reputation beyond reputejmercer has a reputation beyond reputejmercer has a reputation beyond reputejmercer has a reputation beyond repute

06-08-2013, 11:49 AM

WOW! The end of an era.

Thanking you sir. It was grand.

Now the real fun begins.

Wheee!!

damn good luck
Old
  (#5)
All4Moose
Moose
All4Moose has a reputation beyond reputeAll4Moose has a reputation beyond reputeAll4Moose has a reputation beyond reputeAll4Moose has a reputation beyond reputeAll4Moose has a reputation beyond reputeAll4Moose has a reputation beyond reputeAll4Moose has a reputation beyond reputeAll4Moose has a reputation beyond reputeAll4Moose has a reputation beyond reputeAll4Moose has a reputation beyond reputeAll4Moose has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100
  Send a message via AIM to All4Moose Send a message via Yahoo to All4Moose Send a message via Skype™ to All4Moose 
damn good luck - 06-13-2013, 03:18 PM

Craig-
thanks for all the great memories and stories that we shared! I am about to open my own store down here in palm springs, and I plan on running it the way you ran full Splice! Good luck in your future travels, keep in touch with us here on the forums, and godbless!
Sean Harrington

CLICK HERE-WOOOH BLACK BETTY AMBER LAMPS!!!
Playing cue: Predator/Mezz SE 24
Break cue: Alex Brick J/B
Case: JB Cases

Old
  (#6)
ridewiththewind
♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
ridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond repute

06-13-2013, 04:04 PM

So does that mean that you are leaving AZB and taking your little dog too?!!!!

There are 350 varieties of shark, not counting loan and pool.
L. M. Boyd

What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?
- Jeph Jacques

Old
  (#7)
speedy5963
speedy5963
speedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond reputespeedy5963 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-13-2013, 05:30 PM

Enjoy that retirement Craig!

Email:qstick99@aol.com
Playing Cues: Bluegrass and a Richard Smith Full Splice
Other Cues: Coker, Judd, Mark Bear, Bender/Bear, Predator
Break Cue: Andy Gilbert/Richard Smith
Cases: Jack Justis - Action

Retirement
Old
  (#8)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues
ibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

Retirement - 06-16-2013, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwon View Post
Hello all, I want to say I have enjoyed all the useful information I have gained here over the last 11 years. But all good things must come to an end, as of 06/01/2013 I no longer own a Pool Room here in Lakewood, Washington. I sold it to some great people who I am certain will take the business to bigger and better places than I had the time, knowledge, or resorces to do myself.

However, I had a great time doing what I always wanted to do and nothing will ever change that. For the fture I am looking forward to retirement, it is important to do this before you get to old to enjoy it and I think being 54 years young is the perfect age.

Thanks again to everyone who gave me advise and information over the years!!!!!!!!

Very Respectfully

Craig W. Rittel
Manwon / Warlock
Craig,

You have been an amazing participant on the Forums for many years, and as one set of doors close in order to open others, please stay connected to AZB, well connected.

You have just entered an emotional rollercoaster of sorts, even though a great one in retirement, and AZ will serve as a nice grounding point.

BTW, you will love what the future is about to bring you, and I wish you total happiness. Way to go!

Will Prout

Old
  (#9)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
06-17-2013, 12:22 AM

Quote:

Very Respectfully

Craig W. Rittel
Manwon / Warlock
Enjoy your retirement Craig. Did you throw in that dog as well? Now you can change the avatar because that thing is scary :-)

Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.

jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations

"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie

Old
  (#10)
ridewiththewind
♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
ridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond repute

06-17-2013, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Cases View Post
Enjoy your retirement Craig. Did you throw in that dog as well? Now you can change the avatar because that thing is scary :-)
LoL...can you imagine that little guy staring at ya from the edge of the bed when you first opened you eyes in the morning?!!!

There are 350 varieties of shark, not counting loan and pool.
L. M. Boyd

What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?
- Jeph Jacques

Old
  (#11)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

06-28-2013, 07:16 PM

Quote:

Very Respectfully

Craig W. Rittel
Manwon / Warlock
Craig, I know the new owners and you did good buddy. I'll be stopping in while I'm in WA for a little while coming up soon. '

Glen

Old
  (#12)
The Hustler Nik
AzB Bronze Member
The Hustler Nik is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to The Hustler Nik  
06-29-2013, 02:35 AM

Hi. I have enjoyed all the useful information too. Thank's very much.

retirement
Old
  (#13)
fishermanOICUR1
AzB Silver Member

fishermanOICUR1 has a reputation beyond reputefishermanOICUR1 has a reputation beyond reputefishermanOICUR1 has a reputation beyond reputefishermanOICUR1 has a reputation beyond reputefishermanOICUR1 has a reputation beyond reputefishermanOICUR1 has a reputation beyond reputefishermanOICUR1 has a reputation beyond reputefishermanOICUR1 has a reputation beyond reputefishermanOICUR1 has a reputation beyond reputefishermanOICUR1 has a reputation beyond reputefishermanOICUR1 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

retirement - 07-04-2013, 12:37 PM

I, too, "retired" at 54, several years ago. Just don't count on doing nothing.
good luck with your future endeavors. Terry Aeschliman

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: