Tar-20 jcin

eezbank

Silver Surfer
Silver Member
Justin, I wanted to say thanks for providing a fantasic match. Your video quality is great. The stream has been smooth and I'm getting a ton of value for the price of admission that I paid. Keep up the good work!! :thumbup:

Thanks again!
Eric

pulldapin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here here

Aloha TAR,

and I concure. This is my first PPV and I'm extremely impressed. Keep up the great work.

Mahalo,
Carl

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aloha TAR,

and I concure. This is my first PPV and I'm extremely impressed. Keep up the great work.

Mahalo,
Carl

This isn't my first ppv. Like a lot of people here, I've been a TAR follower from the beginning. Justin has come a LONG way from a camcorder on a tripod on top of the rail at the DCC. :thumbup:

The quality of this stream is 2nd to none and while I've never felt that I over paid for a ppv, I almost feel like I underpaid for this one. I can't think of anything else I can do that would only cost me $25 for 3 full nights of entertainment.

These events are never easy to finalize so I give major kudos to Justin, John Mars, Mike Gulyassy, both of these phenomenal players and anyone else that had a hand in making this happen. Thank you.

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
This isn't my first ppv. Like a lot of people here, I've been a TAR follower from the beginning. Justin has come a LONG way from a camcorder on a tripod on top of the rail at the DCC. :thumbup:

The quality of this stream is 2nd to none and while I've never felt that I over paid for a ppv, I almost feel like I underpaid for this one. I can't think of anything else I can do that would only cost me $25 for 3 full nights of entertainment.

These events are never easy to finalize so I give major kudos to Justin, John Mars, Mike Gulyassy, both of these phenomenal players and anyone else that had a hand in making this happen. Thank you.

x2 :thumbup:

evanlockhart

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with most except for a few things. I think its Justin who has a mic that's right under his nose and another directly in front of his mouth. I can hear him open his mouth, breathe in air, eat food, drink, talk with food in his mouth, make man noises (relief from sitting too long, lol).

eezbank

Silver Surfer
Silver Member
I agree with most except for a few things. I think its Justin who has a mic that's right under his nose and another directly in front of his mouth. I can hear him open his mouth, breathe in air, eat food, drink, talk with food in his mouth, make man noises (relief from sitting too long, lol).

It would be great to have Earl wear a mic during the match. I think he was asked to wear one but he declined.

virtual9ball

Registered
Love the stream...

First time buyer here, and I'm thoroughly impressed. I read this quote about Earl from JCIN in his other thread:

"This is an action match. If he wants to show up in a welding helmet, waders and using a zulu spear as a cue its all good."

It's funny how that does not sound nearly as outrageous as it did 48 hours ago!

eezbank

Silver Surfer
Silver Member
The best $25 I have spent in a long time. This was everything it was built up to be and more. No doubt this was a historic match. I can't wait to see who steps up next to play on that 5X10 monster.