Fs - rare ivory handle robinson

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I hate to sell this cue as I love it - but I am wanting to put some money in my car (cam, headers, tune etc...) and I figure this cue will sell at this price quickly.

so here is your chance to own a loaded 1 of 1 cue by a legendary maker.

Specs are: Robinson ivory handled cue is a 1 of 1 – built in 2001 and has 3 – 13mm shafts with ivory ferrules that are basically new.* The cue a tuxedo cue- ebony and all the white is ivory (some dyed different colors and the rest is white) 6 ivory points up and 6 down with a 3 piece sectioned ivory handle. Buska rings all over the place and and ivory buttcap too. The cue also comes with matching dyed ivory joint protectors for all 4 pieces. The cue is mint condition other than one small nick in the finish of the joint that I did (I was careless one day putting the shaft on the cue) I will discount the cue for a refinish.* It weighs 21 oz and plays lights out.

My price is 4250 shipped - a steal of a price for an ivory handled cue and you all know it.

NO TRADES

thanks and God Bless

Ryan

Ryan the hits keep coming, that is another rare and beautiful cue, it must be the economy.

Good luck with you sale.

Birk1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
I have 2 tirekickers...anyone want to own an ivory handled cue for about 1/2 price what they normally sell for??

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
I just want to do the work on the car for the cue, can you ship the car out to me with the cue and all the parts you want installed inside the car. I have been a master tech for thirty six years and am semi retired and need a project like this, I've worked on Rolls Royces to Pintos and still own an auto shop here in NC. Send PM for address and phone numbers, by the way what kind of car just so I'll know.

PS I'm a chevy man at heart--LOL--Leonard

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
i remember those cues from that eraa and a bit eariler, why he never got more $$$ for his cues never made sence too me. if i was buying now, id buy that cue. good luck

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Z06 or 7 427 all alluminum small block ? or a classic Stingray ? I once put a heater core in a 69 vette and that was about as much fun as sticking needles under your fingernails.--Leonard

PS if its one of the new vettes you can drive it down to me in a hurry.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Cue

lets try again...does someone want an 8K dollar cue for about half off?

I will look at trades plus cash - but will be an adjusted price (value for value - no cash price)

thanks and God Bless

Ryan

PM sent...

Will Prout

AzCollector

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
thanks for the kind words... It looks even more stunning in person as the ivory grain in the handle is amazing and all of the colors line up from the joint protectors to the last buska ring...really cool attention to detail
Hi Ryan, PM sent, please check.