Still looking to buy a WRAPLESS higher end cue

JFORNEY36

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0

Still looking somebody's got to have some nice wrapless stuff for sale don't they?? GOT CASH....

Bill the Cat

Proud maker of CAT cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
How about a low end wrapless

Since you weren't getting any responses for a High End wrapless, I couldn't resist:sorry:

Jatoba Handle.JPG

Jatoba Handle Forearm.JPG

Jatoba Handle Butt.JPG

Points.JPG

$225 shipped

JFORNEY36

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0

Nice cue.. But I'm looking for something a little fancier.. Probably
in the $2000 + range..

Thanks

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I don't know what your definition of 'high-end' is but I don't feel you should have to spend a boat-load of money to get a cue that plays exceptionally well.

Please feel free to check-out the '45-5' in this series.

http://www.seyberts.com/catalog/KJ_Cues-160-1.html

You can spend 2 grand if it makes you feel better but you won't find a better playing cue.........at any price.

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
3 oz of 14 k gold

i have a wrapless cue made using 100 year old brazillian rosewood and 3 oz of gold. photos are in the cue gallery. two shafts, one shaft has a gold ferrule, the joint and stitch rings are gold. $4500.00 delivered. chuck starkey

Last edited:

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
wrapless

You can buy both of these for under $2k...combined

#1- $750

Phillippi8pointcomposite.jpg
[/IMG]

#2- $950

Phillippiwrapless1000composite.jpg
[/IMG]

Dirty Rob

Fisherman Extraordinaire
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
i have a sugar and a blackcreek both wrapless i would consider selling

sugar - two shafts awesome coco to curly maple sneaky style

blackcreek - two shafts ebony to bem ful splice with 4 veneers ring work at butt cap and joint

let me know and i can email pics and more details

o and nice avatar pic now i wont get my puter rights revoked by the wife haha

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Fancy Lambros wrapless

It's loaded with ivory.

The forearm is birdseye maple with eight ebony points and eight long ivory spear inlays. The handle is highly figured curly maple with sixteen ebony spears and sixteen ivory diamonds inlayed into them. The butt is ebony with eight more long ivory spear inlays.

This cue looks amazing and it plays the way it looks. The butt cap and joint are white linen phenolic and the joint is Mike's patented ultra joint. The ringwork is white linen phenolic double rings seperated by nickel silver rings. The cue is in excellent condition.

The weight is 18.7oz. One of the shafts has 30 to 40 growth rings. This is an absolutely gorgeous cue,and i'm sure you've heard how great Lambros cues play and this one is no exception.

$2350 money order for overnight delivery - no trade

Lambrosa8_12.jpg

Lambros54_12.jpg

Lambrose3_12.jpg

Lambros74_12.jpg

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Try to order one from Lambros and see what he'd charge for a cue like mine ....

By the way, I believe my price to be fair first time around and they are FIRM (unless I lose more money this week).

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Richard Harris BlueGrass wrapless

Here's the cue .. very nice cue but bit heavy and 59".

It's in 99% new condition.

This is a like new 6 point cue from Blue Grass Cues made by Richard Harris. Model number RH32 2004.

This cue is 59" long not including the standard Talisman Medium layered tip or the black rubber butt bumper.

This cue has 3 long points and 3 short points.

You can see the sharp and crisp Ebony inlays bordering the beautifully grained Tulipwood points in a few of the pictures. The handle is a extremely dark piece of Ebony.

The ferrules are milk white Micarta. Shaft 1 is 3.72 oz with a balance point when together at 18 3/16 inches from the edge of the butt cap. Shaft 2 is 3.76 oz with a balance point 18 5/16 inches from the edge of the butt cap.

This cue has a full set of 3 matching "Fancy" Joint Protectors. "Fancy" means that the ringwork matches the butt ringwork and they are made from Highly Figured Birdseye Maple.

The diameter of the striaght grained Hard Rock Maple shafts is 13mm.

The length of each shaft and the butt section is 29.5 inches long to total 59 inches.

The Butt section of the cue is 17.4 oz. The overall weight of this cue is just over 21 ounces with either shaft.

$2000 -

dd_3.jpg

b6_3.jpg

d4_3.jpg

CGiuli

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Wrapless Joss with Ivory joint

The Joss that follows is a nice one of a kind cue from Dan Janes.

The Joint and Butt cap are both ivory as weel as the white inlars in the handle.

The Forearm and rear are curley maple.

The handle is African blackwood..

If you like the cue let me know. Price is $1000 Shipped.

CU17.jpg