International Open

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not a fan of Shaw, but glad he won.

Dodong made a couple errors in the last few games that cost him.

Hooking himself behind the 9 when playing position on the 7 ball and then scratching on the 5 in another game.

These were errors that shouldn't have been made by someone of his caliber. I think it was more mental, than physical.

I predicted his errors before he even shot. It looked like he was "tight" and "tense" through the games I watched. Jason seemed to be more "free flowing".

Dodong is a super player, but, for some reason, his style and manner at the table doesn't entice me to watch his matches.

As far as Shaw goes, I'm usually rooting for him to get annihilated during his matches.

It looked to me like the speed of the table in the Championship match was faster than whatever DD was playing on before. That slightly newer Simonis cloth will add inches to the roll. Looked like Shaw was having the same kinda problem, but dealing with it better.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Has there been a higher TPA on the stream table than Alex's current .935?

The top TPAs on stream so far:

.9xx James Aranas (in his match with Orcollo that wasn't "full production," so no TPA was reported)

.960 Joshua Filler
.944 Ko Ping-Chung
.938 Albin Ouschan
.938 Alex Pagulayan
.927 Alex Kazakis
.925 Chang Jung-Lin

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone knows what kind of shaft does bergman plays with, it looks CF but not Revo or cuetec, it look more like orange-blackish, what is it.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Anyone knows what kind of shaft does bergman plays with, it looks CF but not Revo or cuetec, it look more like orange-blackish, what is it.

He was reported to be using a kielwood shaft some time ago. It might be that.

Is kielwood (a Prather name?) just torrefied wood (also called cooked, baked, toasted, roasted, carmelized)?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Lechner is up 4-0 and finally broke dry, Ko is at the table looking at a defensive play on the 1b, using his time out before shooting

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Berg and Alex 4-4

If Berg wins, put him on the MC team.

Seems like I might've said that before.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm late to the show, can someone enlighten me how many players are left, how many days left, etc? Thanks in advance

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm late to the show, can someone enlighten me how many players are left, how many days left, etc? Thanks in advance

Ends tomorrow

6 players left (after Pagulayan / Bergman

West side:

Shaw / kazakis
Ko
Bergman/Pags

Winners:

Hannibal Lechner
Yoshi Filla

Last edited: