pro lessons

allen_jr

CanYouRunOut.com
Silver Member
sorry, haven't been on here in a while!

Hi, sorry I didn't see your question sooner. I do not know specifically if any pros do lessons at the show. I know many tend to hang out at their sponsors/friends booths and do some types of exhibition work.

If you're a facebook user, I'd suggest going to our fanpage (https://www.facebook.com/SuperBilliardsExpo) and post about it... maybe some of the players or companies will see it and get the idea to set something up.

If I hear of anything, I'll try and come back and let you know.

Thanks!

Allen

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried to take some lesson with Little Joe a few years ago. It was very difficult. Many who walked by would stop and ask questions. We would meet before the opening time, but league players were there early.
I would suggest you go to a local pool hall. The Sandcastle is only five minutes away. Last year this place was jumping. A lot of money games.
Or, you can go to On the Snap. About 15 minutes away. Route 9 Sayerville. Both places have 9ft Brunswicks. Both are clean and the equipment is in excellent condition. Sandcastle has one 7ft diamond. The Snap has two.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
The pros are too occupied and most times there is more money to be made or lost in match games.

🎱

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I tried to take some lesson with Little Joe a few years ago. It was very difficult. Many who walked by would stop and ask questions. We would meet before the opening time, but league players were there early.
I would suggest you go to a local pool hall. The Sandcastle is only five minutes away. Last year this place was jumping. A lot of money games.
Or, you can go to On the Snap. About 15 minutes away. Route 9 Sayerville. Both places have 9ft Brunswicks. Both are clean and the equipment is in excellent condition. Sandcastle has one 7ft diamond. The Snap has two.

It's at a different place this year. Anyone know what poolroom are around the new/old area?

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would reccommend scott lee. Excellent teacher. There are a couple of places close to the expo.

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's at a different place this year. Anyone know what poolroom are around the new/old area?

Classic Billiards is in Phoenixville, Pa. Probably 10 - 15 minutes from the Expo. Great room. Great owner. Great shooters. If you are a player you will feel welcome. 16 tables. Most are Gold Crowns. One Diamond. A heated Gabriel 3 cushion and a 12 foot snooker table. No bar, no food, no bowling alley, just pool. Three of the gold crowns are double shimmed. One Gold Crown is triple shimmed and used mainly for one pocket. Hope to see you there.