The Real Bartram vs. Geno The Machino

MN Giggles

Registered
I walk into a pool room after being away for awhile and this is all i hear is one of these guy's wanting to play the other for 10k , when ? where ? and did road player's forget that they have interstate's that go through Minnesota ? or is it that you might not have gas money to leave once you get here ? Bring your dealer's money and his pill's and see how you do ! I'm just shocked that it's a big deal nowaday's when two of the best player's in the world play for 10k when that was the average set played for down in Olathe in 1993 , and for you soft breaker's , watch a video on how to break and get some nut's !
Just Another Railbird ....

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
ask where the backers are b/c 99% of all pool players in history didn't bet their own 10k

I know we all know someone that has bet or does bet their own in games like that but its rare.....usually its a much lesser player bettin up their own that big, a whale playin against the shark thats staked by one or two people

just sayin,
-Grey Ghost-

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
Chris & Geno would be a great match-up. I'm keeping my money in my pocket.....SPF=randyg

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
I walk into a pool room after being away for awhile and this is all i hear is one of these guy's wanting to play the other for 10k , when ? where ? and did road player's forget that they have interstate's that go through Minnesota ? or is it that you might not have gas money to leave once you get here ? Bring your dealer's money and his pill's and see how you do ! I'm just shocked that it's a big deal nowaday's when two of the best player's in the world play for 10k when that was the average set played for down in Olathe in 1993 , and for you soft breaker's , watch a video on how to break and get some nut's !

mouth
since you talking put 10 k up for gene.
ill come to mn and play.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member

when i was on the road 8 years ago
i left mn with a lot more money than i went
there with.
i did not lose to 1 person there.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member

Attachments

• CricketsChirpDVD.jpg
    CricketsChirpDVD.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 3,593

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the average set was 10k in 1993 in olathe?.....I dunno....that sounds like a fish story. You gotta have a big ole fat wallet to "average" 10k.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Chris doesn't have the heart to come to MN. He is just a hustler and has never played anyone even. Too bad, because I could guarantee $50-$100 sets or a weekend tournament with a 1st place of $170.:grin:

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
no
i played about 20 guys over the state.
the good players knew me and did not want to play.

I knew you, but still played for real cheap. I think I ended up winning 13 games or something...jk:wink:

I remember watching you play someone and one the railbirds said, 'what is this guy doing...he is way out of his league.' Of course he did not even know that you were giving weight and were the favorite. Haha

softshot

Simplify
Silver Member

I know that internet woofing seems like fun.. but trust me leave Bartram alone.. and don't post your real name .. a few midnight phone calls threating to kill your family will change your mind on the subject of cocking off online.. trust me..

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
I know that internet woofing seems like fun.. but trust me leave Bartram alone.. and don't post your real name .. a few midnight phone calls threating to kill your family will change your mind on the subject of cocking off online.. trust me..

come on noone called you.
and remember you started all the bs.

Chembry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no
i played about 20 guys over the state.
the good players knew me and did not want to play.

I you ever come through MN again I would like to see you match up with someone. There are some good players here Beau R. Jesse Engel, Jimmy W., Lee H. etc...

Put_upor_shutup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bart...What you do to piss these people off..Every forum I read has someone goin off....You know the move Gotti....

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
I you ever come through MN again I would like to see you match up with someone. There are some good players here Beau R. Jesse Engel, Jimmy W., Lee H. etc...

i dont travel much anymore.
i really dont play pool much anymore.
those are all great players you put there.
i dont see me going to mn anytime soon
but if there is free money like playing softshot
or gene for 10 k ill go.