True Workings of Pivot-style Aiming

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Once again, Neil, you are making things up. CTE was brought into this thread by Spidey bringing up Stan Shuffett and the "OVERCUT". He even posted links. The truth doesn't fit into your narrative, but you can just keep on lying and making stuff up. The thread has gone to the wolves and I'm out.

It's amazing how adamant you guys can be that you are 100% correct when the facts plainly show otherwise. There is no reasonable debate with such characters because you all ready know everything and refuse to believe that someone else might actually know some things also. I'm always learning new things because I realize there are other people out there that know things I don't know. Try it some time.

YOU SAID YOU WERE OUT AFTER YOUR LAST POST! YOU LIED AGAIN AND HERE YOU ARE CRYING AND WHINING ABOUT ME!

WAAAaaaaa, WAAAAaaaaa, WAAAAaaaaa. I'm BRIAN CRIST amateur player and not even the best player in my pool room! I WROTE A BOOK ABOUT FRACTIONAL AIMING AND I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ALL OTHER PARTS OF POOL especially other AIMING SYSTEMS.

Are you OUT or NOT? (NO Answer Required)

Last edited:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Once again, Neil, you are making things up. CTE was brought into this thread by Spidey bringing up Stan Shuffett and the "OVERCUT". He even posted links. The truth doesn't fit into your narrative, but you can just keep on lying and making stuff up. The thread has gone to the wolves and I'm out.

It's amazing how adamant you guys can be that you are 100% correct when the facts plainly show otherwise. There is no reasonable debate with such characters because you all ready know everything and refuse to believe that someone else might actually know some things also. I'm always learning new things because I realize there are other people out there that know things I don't know. Try it some time.

Truth? You once again show that you can't handle the truth. Wonder why you didn't mention WHY spidey posted those links? Could it be because he was responding to what you stated in post #11? Of course it was. But better on your part to omit that just so you could blame someone other than yourself.

If you don't want conversations, then why are you even here? Just to sell your book?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Selective reading again. Spider first brought up my book, not me. It was #29. Prior to that he was hammering OVERCUT OVERCUT OVERCUT because he thinks any thinner cut a shot is an overcut. Ridiculous thing to argue about, but par for the course -- anything to pull the thread into the 20yr CTE flame wars. Then in post 29 he drags my book into the thread and the drama shifts into another off-track gear.

And I did not "attack" CTE in post 51. There is nothing negative nothing or bashing toward cte in that post. But I understand how this works -- Spider drags the thread into the gutter, and you and cookie come in with typical gang mentality kicking and jabbing.

This thread is about pivoting effects. It's not about CTE or shishkabob or Hal or Stan or Poolology or feel, yet Spider has brought all of this into the thread with his in-your-face style, and now you and cookie want to join in. No thank you. You should all be constructive or disappear.

I'm just correcting your mistakes.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm 50 years old, and there are three or our people here in this forum, some younger and some older, that make me feel like I'm talking to teenagers that refuse to accept reality because they are living in their own little bubble where any real-life information is ignored.

https://youtu.be/6Dgsn2xaif0?t=162s

Once again, I didn't bring cte or my book into this thread. You can thank Spider for doing that. You guys are like a wolf pack -- one attacks, the others smell the action and come running. Lol

He tweaks to connect with the perception. But that's not what you continually try to say.
WAIT FOR THE BOOK.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Track odds before post time have the forthcoming "trashing of the book" going off at just about 9-1 in favor of it happening within 9 days of the book's release.
The tote windows are open.
Stay tuned......
:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

I doubt anyone trashes Stan book..No one really cares.
You guy's on the other hand needs tons of videos a book and a lot of prayers an still don't get it...lol

How about them apples...buy buy money..an still can't play. I know ..your a world beater or you'll sick one on me.

Last edited:

paultex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You should all be constructive or disappear.

And what story did you hand to White?

My MEN WERE ABORD THAT CHOPPER. Dan's order was to feel in there and he dissapeared.

He didn't just dissapeared, HE WAS SKILLED ALIVE!!

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spider polutes many threads with his 20-yr obsession of aiming wars. It gets old. He, not me, dragged CTE and my book into this thread. He can't help himself, just can't let go of the past, always jumps on that beat up wagon.

I started this thread with some very good information about the angle effects of manual pivot aiming. It's very accurate on paper

If the game were played on paper, I think you'd be a world champion. Most haven't mentioned your book, I sure haven't other than acknowledging I bought it on Amazon for $5. If you want to drag that book into the fray, easy enough to do.

If you're truly interested in debating the pivot based systems, why don't you put in the table time to learn them? Is blatantly obvious you haven't and consequently are unable to have any kind of intelligent conversation about them.

paultex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ohhhh, in Philly. Is there an alley in the back or the ever classic parking lot that i could give you a fist beating, frontier style, if need be?.......analyze: COMPLETE:

SPECULATION: need + be = PROBABLY

CONJECTURE: Philly is a place of folk lore with the ever tough guy scenario of the docks. Ive always wanted to gutt punch someone at the docks.

Wuh duh yuh say deh'r tuff guy? oooooo'fuh geh abouuuu'it

I could loan you some money too and you not pay back, then I could live out my fantasy of your lungs im go'n to punch out.

Just joking obviously but the thought is rather appealing.

Ok have a great day you key board something or others. Gwan get to dat table'n percept my way into skeell'n dat feel'n into skill'n an orcollo gonna reely feel it mang.

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you're physically threatening someone here over an aiming debate? LMAO That's hilarious dude. Seriously, you should seek some counseling, you obviously have some severe issues. You fantasize about physically hurting someone? And you are so out of touch with reality, you consider someone else a keyboard warrior? SMH

Ohhhh, in Philly. Is there an alley in the back or the ever classic parking lot that i could give you a fist beating, frontier style, if need be?.......analyze: COMPLETE:

SPECULATION: need + be = PROBABLY

CONJECTURE: Philly is a place of folk lore with the ever tough guy scenario of the docks. Ive always wanted to gutt punch someone at the docks.

Wuh duh yuh say deh'r tuff guy? oooooo'fuh geh abouuuu'it

I could loan you some money too and you not pay back, then I could live out my fantasy of your lungs im go'n to punch out.

Just joking obviously but the thought is rather appealing.

Ok have a great day you key board something or others. Gwan get to dat table'n percept my way into skeell'n dat feel'n into skill'n an orcollo gonna reely feel it mang.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
So you're physically threatening someone here over an aiming debate? LMAO That's hilarious dude. Seriously, you should seek some counseling, you obviously have some severe issues. You fantasize about physically hurting someone? And you are so out of touch with reality, you consider someone else a keyboard warrior? SMH

That's OK nob. He's going with his fists in mind when he's actually going to be in the parking lot for a knife fight or better yet gun fight. Not with me, but you never know who or what can show up. Maybe somebody's bodyguard with a .45 or .357. What good are fists.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
I watched your video.
Wow...I can't do anything like that. Sure you can ..you got cte You must be a true professional...just a banger
What's your secret..? No secret..practice. Do you give instructions here online like some of the "know-it-alls" No... (who obviously can't play like you).
You're great! No..but thanks:rolleyes:
Do you play in these big league tournaments that I see advertised? No...im glad I work for a living...:wink: I want to watch more.
I like your music...Thanks, I like Elmore James also....it's not as solid to me as Elmore James and Muddy Waters (like on Stan Shuffett's tapes) but it isn't that dumbass rap, thank goodness.
I am impressed. I bet you are:grin:
Thank you.

Thanks Low500