Justin Bergman is looking for action

biggame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin is in Cape Coral Florida looking for action. Looking to play any game with just about anybody.

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After doing so well in Tunica, I though maybe he would head west with all the others and do that tournament swing and then over to Vegas.

tommyceilings

The Netherland Nihilator
Silver Member
Hi Biggame,

Justin loves to play for sure, but why stick himself in a part of the country which there are only a select few who are around and it's close to nothing?

For sure I agree with the other poster that I would have thought he would be out west or in Vegas, one of the two.

Justin is in Cape Coral Florida looking for action. Looking to play any game with just about anybody.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
He should roll down the road just a little and match up with J Hall playing some banks or maybe some 1P.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin

He already had games set up when they went down there. Looking for more now. Him and Justin Hall are from the same place and know each other well. i don't think they will play but who knows.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you must be joking

a preset pool game didn't happen? wow I am shocked. I wish they stayed some road players came through this weekend and they would have had action here.

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
J. Hall and Bergman have known each other for years. Since they were middle school kids. I've known them both since they were that age. Hall used to live in St. Louis. I can remember seeing them at Ride The Rail betting whatever they had as 15 and 16 year olds. They were a funny pair. Bergman always played better. Hall made a big jump when he went to Florida.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
games

They are in Florida and prob staying till thurs and have had some action every night so far. They won't be going To Vegas. They went to play hennessee and Hickerson and no game ever came out either just a few weeks ago. Imagine that. They tried to gamble with just about everyone in Tunica .

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so

last 3 he said and how much do you want to bet or just give me your # and I'll have them call you. I don't mind being the middle man but prob easier for you guys to just talk.