Tommy aka Hangemhigh is still alive

peterskw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ralf, you are sure this seller is Tommy?

If it is, this is big news for all the people who got ripped-off.

I hope everyone sees this!!!!!!!!

KP

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
YES 1000%, I have dealt so many time with Tommy and I know that Case he is selling. Look at his ITrader in Ebay what he was selling in the past 2 Years:angry:
hope he is going in the Jail soon

peterskw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more replies (maybe b/c its the weekend). Maybe this should be in the For sale section or even Main Forum--he's ripped off so many.

Good job Ralf!!

KP

leon sly

old school maniac!!
Silver Member
HE NEEDS TO "RETURN" THE CUE THAT HE STOLE FROM ONE OF MY CUSTOMERS IT'S THE BOTTOM CUE IN THE PICTURE.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this thread is surprising to me,i had several transactions with tommy,
and found him to be a very honest straightforward person

i would need something very close to proof of these charges,
not that i am saying anything about the az posters ,but this is all a big surprise

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this thread is surprising to me,i had several transactions with tommy,
and found him to be a very honest straightforward person

not that i am saying anything about the az posters ,but this is all a big surprise

Have you been living under a rock for the last year or two? Search hangemhigh and you'll find a niiiiiiice loooooong thread dedicated to Tommy's/Sam's "upstanding" reputation.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member

might be a suprise to you dean....however you can bet it as the truth if ralf is saying it...hope all gets back what they are owed...

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hangemhigh is the ultimate AZ hypocrite, and is probably still on AZ under an alias

if he is he is reading only. i know they got a flood, how it played out IDK i wasn't around often then, had my own problems. hope it all works out.

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
He screwed Bernie (Cuemasterpieces) over $2,000 he had a flood alright a flood of many AZers money!

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Have you been living under a rock for the last year or two? Search hangemhigh and you'll find a niiiiiiice loooooong thread dedicated to Tommy's/Sam's "upstanding" reputation.
All these people that got ripped off should give him negative ITrader (looks like he only has 2) and why is this guy still green? Just wondering.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
All these people that got ripped off should give him negative ITrader (looks like he only has 2) and why is this guy still green? Just wondering.
for what I give him red as he is not here Long time ago and we was hoping he will make it right, but in 2 Days I will give a negative ITrader:thumbup:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member

Hangemhigh isn't the only thief/con artist who happened to build up a big Itrader and rep status.
Rep means nothing anymore, and you have to be able to read between the lines on Itrader.
Some people don't like to hand out negative Itraders, they would just as soon move on, or they want to believe that things will eventually work out.
Once the damage is done and the scammer goes away, what difference does it make, unless you know what alias the little cowards are working under.

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Negative rep/iTrader for someone who will probably never log in as "hangemhigh" again is pointless. If he ever DOES log in here again, I'd bet it'll be under a new username.

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Negative rep/iTrader for someone who will probably never log in as "hangemhigh" again is pointless. If he ever DOES log in here again, I'd bet it'll be under a new username.
Good point.

Definately him

This Ebay seller is definately hangemhigh. I was on of the first persons he treid to rob. Sent me a standard Bill McDaniel shaft when it was supposed to be a McDaniel made 314 predator shaft. Then he refused return, I couldn't get any help from AZB, so I stopped his payment.

I looked at his past items for saleon EBay and sure enough there was a Lazy Z McDaniel shaft that sold for just over $100.

Currently he is selling a Sam Engles stingray Fellini style case. and a shaft on EBay. Most definately him.

I sent him this on Ebay

Sam Engles AKA hangemhigh,

You scumbag. You sold me the lazy Z shaft and said it was a 314 shaft. It wasn't, then you tried to get smart with me and I stopped your payment.

Just after that you went on to rob people on AZ billiards of thousands of dollars and a few cues. You even screwed Ralf, your best customer for a big score.

Rot in hell scumbag.