2012 AZ Billiards Straight Pool Challenge!

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Hi Mikey my friend :)

finishing a game with such a number is always strong! Seems like "the Rookie" is back again :eek:)

Keep shooting that strong,

lg
INgo

9BallJim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a 81 & out in my first league match of the season today.

Way to go Mike. Who were you playing? As you know we only have 7 people in our division this season.

I know you're not a fan of the tables, but they do play a lot better with new cloth and new rails.

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Not to the Public......

Way to go Mike. Who were you playing? As you know we only have 7 people in our division this season.

I know you're not a fan of the tables, but they do play a lot better with new cloth and new rails.

It was some guy named Jim Co........... OH No... wrong guy.

Last edited:

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
It was some guy named Jim Co...........

JimCo? Is he related to RonCo, the makers of the pocket fisherman and spray-on hair? :p

Seriously, Mike, that's a MIGHTY fine performance in a "show time!" match!

Good shooting, my friend!
-Sean

mmasou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
new high run of 43 today ...

i wanted to break the high run again but then ... the tip came off.. need to glue a new tip.

thanks to danny diliberto and john schmidt for their videos.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Congrats *pupil*

the 4th rack is calling your name ... :p
keep shooting Mark!

lg
Ingo

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have to consult the judges here. Not 14.1 - I was playing equal offense and happened to have a camera on so decided to continue after I got to the maximum score of 20.

I've have higher runs but this is the only one on video. So if you are bored and looking for something to watch.

https://vimeo.com/48752377

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Set your high run goal at 22 because you know it's within reach and you'll be at 30 before you know it.

Nice job
-Steve

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Set your high run goal at 22 because you know it's within reach and you'll be at 30 before you know it.

Nice job
-Steve

Thanks Steve! 22 is indeed in my sights with 30 on the radar. I need to play 14.1 more than once a week if I'm going to run higher!

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played for the first time in 6mos-maybe 3rd time in 18 mos. Two races to 75.

My high run was 5!!. The maddest i ever got playing pool-years ago- was playing pretty good C level 9 ball-Played a race to 100 in SP- high run- 2!!!!!!

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
high run

Well, the year is dwindling rapidly and so was my game. I had about decided that 19 was it for the year.

But!!!today, playing a friend who is a stronger player than me by about a factor of 2 I did myself proud. I won the match 100 to 77 and had a run of 25.

I am celebrating with a martini.

Dave Nelson

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
You can put up Terje Hjerpbakk for a 79 and a 82 in the list. Being shot in the last week while working with him here in germany. Haven t spent really much 14.1 in this week. Both ran in one of his 1-2 daily matches.

Kid getting consistantly more and more :)

lg
Ingo

RIGOR

Registered
how or who do ya contact i seen a list of 200 balls or more at one time on az have a player in pool room that had done it would like to get his name up on the list

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
I think you should just post it in the thread. The list is in the opening post of it and is edited by the OP (original poster). This also would bump the thread to remind everyone there is such.