Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chang loses the cue ball and scratches in the side on the break.

Filler takes ball in hand and runs out to win the match 17-14

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow- pretty good shooting for a guy who couldn't make the top 10 on the Euro Tour as per one of our most respected posters.

Yeah bud ,,,,,some players like playing for that 💰 and I'm one of them ! All my buddies like those tournaments don't even care about gambling.... I'll drop out of a tournament so fast to play a stranger some sets . It's my drug of choice 👍🏻😎💰🏁... Gets my blood pumping . Heck I'm getting excited talking about it lol

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Aramith Action Room Derby City Classic 2019.

Replay Loop of last night's Chang/Filler match is running on the stream until Saturday match happens.

This is a great match with Jeremy Jones and Mary Kenniston doing commentary.

A New Design (23).jpg

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard it through the grapevine that Mark Jarvis was going to play Billy Thorpe long-rail banks, with Mark getting 2. Does anybody know if this game happened?

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
The ''feel'' in the air to me....2019 US Open is what they are all tuning up for. Commitment and putting your time in are Key before the event. John Schmidt will definitely be and imposing force this year, as many of our guys are also ''getting ready''. Most likely a life change for at least one individual. Looking forward to April.