DCC Bits and Pieces

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tune in and watch final two days of DCC 2019.

Should be some really exciting stuff in the Main Events and in The Action Room :)

A New Design (24).jpg

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Filler gave Hennessey four on the wire to 21. Beat him a set on a barbox, then again on a 9 foot table.

I watched a good bit of the 9ft table match. It. Was. Brutal. Breaks every rack. The racks themselves took forever. I was impressed Filler faded all of it and took it down.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched Skyler Woodward absolutely run over JJ, which I thought was a HUGE upset. Skyler beat Jeremy Jones 3-0 and by the second game, JJ had given up. :mad:

The next set I see Skyler have Tony Chohan in an absolute trap of no escape and Tony shoots, balls go everywhere including one in Tony's pocket. Skyler looked and said, "What the hell just happened?" That was the first game, and Skyler was done. I think Tony won 3-1 and it really wasn't even close.

Throw rocks at me, but it really showed me that Tony never gave up, and while Skyler shoots 10 times straighter than Tony, One pocket moves and knowledge, and the refusal to give up is more powerful than straight shooting.

Ken

I get what you’re saying, but there isn’t anyone on the planet that shoots ten times straighter than Chohan. His wide open style of one hole is entertaining as hell to watch, but when all of those “wildly offensive” shots were dropping in the first match with Dennis he just barely won by a game or two. When they weren’t dropping Tony got smoked by Dennis the second go around.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eklent Kaci getting warmed up for his match :eek: :yikes: :rotflmao1:

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I get what you’re saying, but there isn’t anyone on the planet that shoots ten times straighter than Chohan. His wide open style of one hole is entertaining as hell to watch, but when all of those “wildly offensive” shots were dropping in the first match with Dennis he just barely won by a game or two. When they weren’t dropping Tony got smoked by Dennis the second go around.

he is my favourite to watch. that first match with dennis is probably the best 1p match i've seen. i like mitch ellerman as well, but just like tony he is sometimes careless. their style of play seem to have limited success in tournaments of this caliber.

Denis The Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw just beat Biado 9-6 great match!! next table is Kaci Chang Jun Lin !!! Roys facebook showing it.

I emailed pat about 9 Ball on PPV. He replied hes following a schedule , and tomorrow is 9 ball. Pat is all around great person!! but I feel 2 straight day of 1P is a bit too much.

Ive got PPV and watching Roys FB page!

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw just beat Biado 9-6 great match!! next table is Kaci Chang Jun Lin !!! Roys facebook showing it.

I emailed pat about 9 Ball on PPV. He replied hes following a schedule , and tomorrow is 9 ball. Pat is all around great person!! but I feel 2 straight day of 1P is a bit too much.

Ive got PPV and watching Roys FB page!

Funny..I think ANY 9 ball is too much!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he is my favourite to watch. that first match with dennis is probably the best 1p match i've seen. i like mitch ellerman as well, but just like tony he is sometimes careless. their style of play seem to have limited success in tournaments of this caliber.

I think few would argue that match wasn't absolutely great.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No action Friday night?
Big match brewing now in the Action Room. Jun Lin Chang vs Josh Filler 10 Ball

Trying to get all the details worked out now.

Looks like it's on tho guys, stay tuned with details soon :smile:

Attachments

• PhotoFunia-1549081384.jpg
    PhotoFunia-1549081384.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 422

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah who would've think the two big sluggers out of th 9b event by the 6th rd.

Please keep us posted.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
10 Ball Action LIVE, starting soon from the Aramith Action Room Derby City Classic 2019.

Joshua Filler vs Chang Jun-Lin

Race to 17 with Jeremy Jones doing the commentary

PPV Passes on sale now at www.PoolActionTV.com

A New Design (20).jpg

Last edited: