Money Match Promotions signs Earl, Shaw, Sky, SVB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks for the link. I just listened to it and it sounds good, but (of course a but), but does it not turn into a few players at the top bubbling the large payouts straight up to them? I understand charging the streamers and broadcasters a fee, but only if a few win the payouts (regardless of who pay fees), I'm not sure. And the "Management Fee" sounds a whole lot like an agent fee, so 1 person can be the agent of all players and negotiate payouts with... themselves? That part wasn't clear, but anything new sounds like a step in the right direction.

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I seem to remember a few years ago there being another (two I think) backers that were signing up a team, they even played a match at steinway billiards in NY once also and that went away like bonus ball. I guess we wait this one out and just that that time wonder about two of your horses playing each other

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm waiting for the grand announcement that this jackass is involved somehow.

attachment.php

So what if he is .... you pool players are so negative sitting around doing nothing but wondering who's doing what . I don't care what another man does , go get a girlfriend, go fishing, go ride a bike heck do something but bash whoever is making things happen. Uh who is it , who doing this , gotta be him lol wow you guys can't make a ball , don't get out of your basement just wanna bash whoever signed these players and doing something positive for the game . I don't play pool anymore, stopped going to the local pool room because of the negative vibe broke pool room people put off . Fishing and retired from working 36 years ( making things happen) get off the computer and make things happen haters ! I hope these guys do help the game , action and make tons of cash . Positive guys , think positive! 😎🎣🚴🏼🏊🏽🌊💯🏁😀

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So what if he is .... you pool players are so negative sitting around doing nothing but wondering who's doing what . I don't care what another man does , go get a girlfriend, go fishing, go ride a bike heck do something but bash whoever is making things happen. Uh who is it , who doing this , gotta be him lol wow you guys can't make a ball , don't get out of your basement just wanna bash whoever signed these players and doing something positive for the game . I don't play pool anymore, stopped going to the local pool room because of the negative vibe broke pool room people put off . Fishing and retired from working 36 years ( making things happen) get off the computer and make things happen haters ! I hope these guys do help the game , action and make tons of cash . Positive guys , think positive! 😎🎣🚴🏼🏊🏽🌊💯🏁😀

There is a history there.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=416663

I know this doesnt fit with the bravado bullshit you spew forth on the forum on a regular basis, but if you dont know of what youre talking about, you might want to clam up and edjumacate yourself before you speak on a subject.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Isn't there an upcoming match between two of the signed players? Who knows what is going on behind the scenes?

It is unfortunate to have such a potentially controlling influence behind locked doors, but who wants to get in the middle of that?