who on azbilliards gets more ladies than the Grimlin

Who on AZ gets more ladies than the Gremlin?

• nobody

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • nobody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nobody

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • nobody

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • nobody

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Grady

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters

cincyman

Banned
derekdisco said:
Still ducking me in Evansville I see!
LOL yup... you've been called out!!!! to no avail. My buddy GG gave me the line on you and all i gotta say is LMAO. i dont think YOU should be calling anyone out.

I think TAR should video us playing and if the state of Indiana could bet enough on ME vs YOU at any game even then i would pay for their whole production, think i'm bluffing i will paypal the deposit!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
cincyman said:
LOL yup... you've been called out!!!! to no avail. My buddy GG gave me the line on you and all i gotta say is LMAO. i dont think YOU should be calling anyone out.

I think TAR should video us playing and if the state of Indiana could bet enough on ME vs YOU at any game even then i would pay for their whole production, think i'm bluffing i will paypal the deposit!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

My one sentence always gets multiple paragraphs out of you, I love it!
Just so I understand, you found out that I cant make more than 1 ball in a row at any game, so you want to play me even???

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
corvette1340 said:
I would lay some serious wood that I've had more ladies than this Grimlim character.

Yeah, but what if the Grimlin is some rocker that the girls think is super dreamy

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
bigskyjake said:
Yeah, but what if the Grimlin is some rocker that the girls think is super dreamy

he may be, but does he have a closet full of tapes confirming his hook ups?

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bigskyjake said:
Dude...... you might should keep the "GHB Diaries" on the DL :D :D

Dammit Jake, I've got to start spreading some rep so I can hit you some for that one.

Besides Corvette is only in the lead if paying for it, fat chicks, blind women, and old people are counted ... haha j/k vette (kinda, I have seen you out)

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
iba7467 said:
Dammit Jake, I've got to start spreading some rep so I can hit you some for that one.

Besides Corvette is only in the lead if paying for it, fat chicks, blind women, and old people are counted ... haha j/k vette (kinda, I have seen you out)

The Roofie-Colada, the gift that keeps giving for hours :D