World 10 Ball Championship 22-26July2019/ Winner $30K

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
3ED6C33C-F972-450B-9CEF-1DEE59B69A9A.jpeg

This is the Ko bros at the 2015 DCC
Little Ko is still a teenager
I wonder is there was a suspicion that there would be two world champions in the family

I felt that Big Ko was a great oldest brother...Little Ko was in good hands

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You won the tiebreaker with BJTyler

PM me your email so I can send you the Amazon gift card.

congrats!

Wow, hehehe :thumbup:
Appreciate the gift but unfortunately, I don't use Amazon much. Please kindly give it to BJTyler.
Thank you for doing this organising the contest to liven up the forum. It was good fun.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
BIG congrats to little Ko on his world 10b championship! :thumbup:

And a BIG thanks to CSI, Predator, all other sponsors and everyone else who made it possible to bring world class pool right into our homes, and for a cherry on top, it was free. :smile: :bow-down: :thumbup2:

thx,
brian kc

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On a separate note, what an awful picture of Ko on the front page article of him winning. Looks like a 80year old Asian wet chicken.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
BIG congrats to little Ko on his world 10b championship! :thumbup:

And a BIG thanks to CSI, Predator, all other sponsors and everyone else who made it possible to bring world class pool right into our homes, and for a cherry on top, it was free. :smile: :bow-down: :thumbup2:

thx,
brian kc

Agree. :thumbup:

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why wasn’t David Alcaide here (Predator sponsored and surely qualified, unless they give zero weight to Matchroom events)?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I love Mark. But Ozzy Reynolds has been at the helm of CSI for a bit. He got some heat when be posted here a fee years ago (deservedly) about CSI and the direction they would take pool. He deserves some kudos today..

Thanks, Mark. And thanks, Ozzy.

Freddie <~~~ likes the direction

Hokay Freddie......thanx Ozzy
...I understand the man can play also

BJTyler

AzB Member
Silver Member
Wow, hehehe :thumbup:
Appreciate the gift but unfortunately, I don't use Amazon much. Please kindly give it to BJTyler.
Thank you for doing this organising the contest to liven up the forum. It was good fun.

Thank you Spartan! And thank you BieberLvr! Fun contest and great tournament.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I'm gonna give a shout out to all who participated in this thread. Nothing brings this forum together more than when we share the experience of watching pool's premier events. Great posts galore in this thread!