Forum name.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Duh...
Actually I only signed on so I could get to an article on Ko 1. Never found the article. We don't have a poolroom here anymore. Talking into the wind is better than nothing. Still got the account so here be I.

Enjoy the stories and info too.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I played in a pool league way back when called the Hungarian Nuts with Jeremy Jones when he was just starting out in pool. My original forum name was Hungarian Nut, but I dropped the Nut because I gave off a back connotation.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I live in Hawaii.

I have a background in keeping an "eye" (and maybe an ear) on "things" around the world.

Hoser

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First name Joe. While living in Miami for a time José morphed eventually to Hoser. No one calls me that recently but Hoser usually is available when you're looking for a forum name. Actually, I must be playing pretty well lately because my friends have been calling me "Rat Bastard" a lot...

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hoser, are you living in New Jersey now? "Back stabbing rat bastard" is a pretty popular term in North Jersey lingo. Certain sections of NYC too.

painfullyslow

Registered
My name is one that I have used on forums for a very long time. It started when I first began motorcycle racing and in the beginning I once described myself as 'painfully slow' compared to the people around me. It stuck.

Even though I eventually got faster, I kept the name as a reminder that there is always room for improvement.

brigeton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My name is the small community I live in but is slightly misspelled. I did that accidentally when signing up for another forum years ago. I use the same name on all of the forums I belong too.

CESSNA10

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I flew r/c airplanes for years and my all time favorite was a Cessna 182
with a 10 foot wing span

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People call me Al. When I created this username I was living in St Louis.

When I moved away from St Louis I had vertigo for a while and I asked them to change my username to azdizzy but they never did.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
my first name is larry
and i thought 3 "L"s would be cool
thus.....lll (its not 111)