Best LED Panel for pool

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I know many of you have your own tables, how many of you have the LED panels and what brand is the best & why? Diffused or not? Will need 14 of them. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Trent from Toledo

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
$300 is far to expensive. You realize that right?

Trent from Toledo

Not for the dozens whove bought mine and enjoy it
Including your table clients you recommended to buy from me

You should just go to home depot for the 60 dollar ones instead of asking whats the best

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Not for the dozens whove bought mine and enjoy it
Including your table clients you recommended to buy from me

You should just go to home depot for the 60 dollar ones instead of asking whats the best

THE BEST HUH?
Obviously I stopped referring them to you for a reason. Your price is ridiculous. You do know there is this thing called GOOGLE. In fact there is NO ONE selling them for anywhere near the price you are. I can get a 4 pack of them with 5 year warranty for $315 shipped.

So since you tried to call me out for posting your price. Please help me/ all of us understand why what you are selling is so much better. Please provide brand/ specs and all the details to support your claim. I am very interested to hear some hard facts and not just because you say or think so.

Trent from Toledo.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
THE BEST HUH?
Obviously I stopped referring them to you for a reason. Your price is ridiculous. You do know there is this thing called GOOGLE. In fact there is NO ONE selling them for anywhere near the price you are. I can get a 4 pack of them with 5 year warranty for $315 shipped.

So since you tried to call me out for posting your price. Please help me/ all of us understand why what you are selling is so much better. Please provide brand/ specs and all the details to support your claim. I am very interested to hear some hard facts and not just because you say or think so.

Trent from Toledo.

Nope! Lol
Again home depot is your spot

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Nope! Lol
Again home depot is your spot

That is what I thought, you buy them in bulk from china, where they all come from... You slap a high price on them and call them the best. Great business model, but, google will let anyone know whats up if they bother to search.

I knew back then that your price was out of line, but, it was convenient. I won't make that mistake again. You not providing any information tells me I am right. I will call one of the people I directed your way and have them tell me what brand they are. Not very hard to figure out, I will post the details since you wont. Thanks for the challenge.

Trent from Toledo

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
That is what I thought, you buy them in bulk from china, where they all come from... You slap a high price on them and call them the best. Great business model, but, google will let anyone know whats up if they bother to search.

I knew back then that your price was out of line, but, it was convenient. I won't make that mistake again. You not providing any information tells me I am right. I will call one of the people I directed your way and have them tell me what brand they are. Not very hard to figure out, I will post the details since you wont. Thanks for the challenge.

Trent from Toledo

you wanted a brand all you had to do was lol your alot of fun if im so important to you

https://www.neutexled.com/

most of the time id be lucky to make 10percent comish on these babies
oh dont bother asking your customer ill link you to an azbilliard member that loves his heres the review

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=457610

edit, my lights have gown down in price they are now 230 shipped

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
you wanted a brand all you had to do was lol your alot of fun if im so important to you

https://www.neutexled.com/

most of the time id be lucky to make 10percent comish on these babies
oh dont bother asking your customer ill link you to an azbilliard member that loves his heres the review

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=457610

Already have him sending me a picture tomorrow when he returns home.
LED is not a rocket science technology.

Me asking publicly should have been a notion that I was not interested in paying $300 for an LED Panel. I dont care how many reviews you have on them, it is a ridiculous price. Will post the pic with all the details tomorrow, Thanks!

Trent from Toledo

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trent,

When you make a decision on LED lights, I would appreciate your opinion. I will be in the market in the next year and there are so many choices it can get overwhelming.

Thanks,
Ian

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Trent,

When you make a decision on LED lights, I would appreciate your opinion. I will be in the market in the next year and there are so many choices it can get overwhelming.

Thanks,
Ian

Will do Ian ! Have a bunch of them to buy for 1 pool room out of town for sure and 2 possible rooms here in Toledo. Just doing the research.

I need to see actual specifications to show which are the "best"...
Price is part of anything. If the "best" are no different in specifications than average and carry the same warranty, no need to spend a ton of extra money for no quantifiable difference.

Trent from Toledo

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
I just got a custom LED light built by Littman. He matched my Gold Crown colors. It’s still in the box, but I’ll post pics when I take it out this weekend.

-td

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I just got a custom LED light built by Littman. He matched my Gold Crown colors. It’s still in the box, but I’ll post pics when I take it out this weekend.

-td

Thanks TD ! I am looking for much more minimal, we are going to be hanging them aircraft wire style. Wondering whether a diffuser is necessary or not. lots to think about/ research. I am also going to start selling them with my Brunswick restorations so it will be worth the time to figure all these things out!

Trent from Toledo

JL in ATL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Table Lights

I have a light from Diamond (4 LED tubes) on order with my 7' Pro Am. Anyone with feedback on this product?

John

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I have a light from Diamond (4 LED tubes) on order with my 7' Pro Am. Anyone with feedback on this product?

John

It will come as a kit, you need to get the bulbs and it needs to be wired.
http://www.diamondbilliards.com/Accessories/TableLighting.aspx
from their site:

WHAT TO EXPECT ON DELIVERY
DIAMOND RECOMMENDED BULBS

7’ Light – 4 LED Tubes - 9’ Light – 8 LED Tubes

TOCOR Lighting (502)454-4500 -- www.tocor.com -- jimrosendaul@aol.com

KEYSTONE 15 watt- double pin-KT-LED15T8GC-850-D

Diamond does not provide bulbs

Diamond does not hang lights

Diamond does not wire or hang lights

Link to Lighting hanging tips .HTML

Lighting Tips

Once you have it up you will be happy!

Trent from Toledo

p.s. dont touch the inside of the diffuser, finger prints will be there!

Seth C.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know many of you have your own tables, how many of you have the LED panels and what brand is the best & why? Diffused or not? Will need 14 of them. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Trent from Toledo

Here is an option - although perhaps too expensive for your current project.

I’m interested in any feedback from owners of the “Fin” and “Fin Luv” models (or from anyone who plays in a pool hall where these light have been installed). Note: the company advises me that the image of the Fin model is outdated, and that the boxes that appear on the top side of the light fixture are no longer present. Instead, I’m told, the top of the Fin looks like the top of the Fin Luv.

http://lite-systems.com/index.php/shop/

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Here is an option - although perhaps too expensive for your current project.

I’m interested in any feedback from owners of the “Fin” and “Fin Luv” models (or from anyone who plays in a pool hall where these light have been installed). Note: the company advises me that the image of the Fin model is outdated, and that the boxes that appear on the top side of the light fixture are no longer present. Instead, I’m told, the top of the Fin looks like the top of the Fin Luv.

http://lite-systems.com/index.php/shop/

Those look very affordable and also stylish. Only concern is the warranty is very short, but, it says 90 days for online purchases. I am going to call them an see whats up with that.Thanks for the lead on this Seth C.!

Trent from Toledo