being a member of az forums

travis trotter

pro pool player
Silver Member
well it looks like that some members of the board are trying to get me to be serious about being a member of this board well to tell you the truth everyone including mr wilson i do the best i can to become a good member here and well if anyone wants me to contribute to this site well i have been looking at my user cp and i am not to happy with what is being said in the comments or any other stuff that is being said by members here and i do not want to cause trouble for anyone here :)

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pharaoh68 said:
Travis,

The only issue I have with you is your outstanding lack of punctuation and your brutal assault of grammar.

It really is amazing isn't it?:D

ATH

hell, here i come!
Silver Member
Damn I almost lost my breath there, that's one long sentence...:D

Bob Romano

Bob' Wife
Silver Member
travis trotter said:
well it looks like that some members of the board are trying to get me to be serious about being a member of this board well to tell you the truth everyone including mr wilson i do the best i can to become a good member here and well if anyone wants me to contribute to this site well i have been looking at my user cp and i am not to happy with what is being said in the comments or any other stuff that is being said by members here and i do not want to cause trouble for anyone here :)

You can't be serious.... Billy J and Travis = Troll

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
pharaoh68 said:
Travis,

The only issue I have with you is your outstanding lack of punctuation and your brutal assault of grammar.

Really!! Ouch!

Barbara

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Travis you rock and i enjoy having you on here very much i think that you can contribute a whole lot since you are a pro player and i also think that allison fisher is a superb player who uses cuetecs and did you know that earl strickland uses cuetecs he has won a whole lot of championships and i know that you are a pro player and you use cuetecs so maybe i will go out and get a cuetec what kind of tip do you use on your cuetec travis a moori or do you use a lepro i think that i will put a moori on mine but if i don't like it i will get a lepro i guess either one is good but i like to play with a dufferin sometimes have you ever tried one anyway i will leave you a positive and i think we all love yoru posts so please keep up the good work thank you very much

Reactions: Hal

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Matt_24 said:
Travis you rock and i enjoy having you on here very much i think that you can contribute a whole lot since you are a pro player and i also think that allison fisher is a superb player who uses cuetecs and did you know that earl strickland uses cuetecs he has won a whole lot of championships and i know that you are a pro player and you use cuetecs so maybe i will go out and get a cuetec what kind of tip do you use on your cuetec travis a moori or do you use a lepro i think that i will put a moori on mine but if i don't like it i will get a lepro i guess either one is good but i like to play with a dufferin sometimes have you ever tried one anyway i will leave you a positive and i think we all love yoru posts so please keep up the good work thank you very much

You capatilized the T in Travis. If you truly want to learn from the master then you must lose all caps. Otherwise I was right there with you :D

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
travis trotter said:

You're already a serious member. :p :D

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
He doesn't assault or flame anyone here. He doesn't make rude or inappropriate comments (that I am aware of). I don't see why people have a problem with him. Don't take your selves so seriously guys.

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
Cameron Smith said:
He doesn't assault or flame anyone here. He doesn't make rude or inappropriate comments (that I am aware of). I don't see why people have a problem with him. Don't take your selves so seriously guys.

Cameron ~ Travis was banned for making idiotoc comments about the death of Jen Baretta's dog.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
Eydie Romano said:
Cameron ~ Travis was banned for making idiotoc comments about the death of Jen Baretta's dog.

Oh. umm that's odd, and not right. How did he get back on here if he was banned?

tom haney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Matt_24 said:

Cruel, but very funny, Matt.

pharaoh68

Banned
Matt_24 said:

After reading travis' original post, and then this by Matt_24, I began to stare... and stare, and stare as if mesmerized. By what? I had no idea. First, I became dizzy. Then, I developed a headache. Finally, I saw the 3-D sailboat that everyone is talking about!!!

...then I had a seizure. :eek:

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wasn't intended to be cruel. Only having a good time. Besides, I'm sure that Mr. Travis is actually an alternate identity for someone else - so I'm sure they are enjoying all of this.

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
Matt_24 said:
Wasn't intended to be cruel. Only having a good time. Besides, I'm sure that Mr. Travis is actually an alternate identity for someone else - so I'm sure they are enjoying all of this.

I couldn't agree more with that statement!