Dragon Promotions Friday Match Update

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Is it posted yet? So many choices...4 players and 2 tables are involved. :scratchhead:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do we even know the times? Some promoters just like taking in sponsorship money and dont like spending any of it.

juggler314

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do we even know the times? Some promoters just like taking in sponsorship money and dont like spending any of it.

Nah - that's unfair and probably not true. I think it's far more likely that they are just crap at organizing and promoting events. Yes they do have a hand in a fair number of events - but by that measure they should be pretty damned good at this by now.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Well-

it s promoted as world championships. The schedule and the informations for such a great tournament is imo a bad joke.
I tried to buy now 3 times a daily stream- and today, as i want to watch Ralph Eckert against John Schmidt......the same message like always.
Typing in the received promo-code- and it just says unknown code.
The professional way would perhaps then show a popup how to go on if you would have problems- here? nothing.

Just sad. Great players, nice idea- terrible execution.

RedEyeJedi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's the over/under on John throwing his cue onto another table and dramatically untucking his shirt v. Eckert? :grin-square:

Seriously hope his mental game is stronger than last night, or Ralph is going to pick him apart, like Thorsten should have.

Edit: Think I can hear Danny B. talking in the audience, hope they get him into the booth!

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
hey Ingo

is the promo code Case Sensitive ? make sure you also dont have extra spaces in there as well !!!

-Steve

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Well-

it s promoted as world championships. The schedule and the informations for such a great tournament is imo a bad joke.
I tried to buy now 3 times a daily stream- and today, as i want to watch Ralph Eckert against John Schmidt......the same message like always.
Typing in the received promo-code- and it just says unknown code.
The professional way would perhaps then show a popup how to go on if you would have problems- here? nothing.

Just sad. Great players, nice idea- terrible execution.

Sorry to hear that Ingo. I just messaged Ira Lee on Facebook and CW and told them about it.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I texted Ira as well.

we're trying to help you out from this side of the pond. good luck Ingo

-Steve