Earl Strickland shooting wing shoots

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He can do much better than that....I have seen him make 12 in a row, then fire the 13th ball in behind his back.

Amazing....

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
Nice YouTube link
and my belief is are military should be used to police our borders & to fix our bridges,roads,dams And what ever else this country needs fixed with in our borders.
It would save a hell of alot of tax payers $$$$

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
We used to call them moving spots shots. When I was a kid we'd hit those all the time out of boredom when hanging out in the pool hall all day. Would bet on them too - who could make the most in 15 tries.

Thanks for the link, entertaining.

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Here's another link of Earl doing wing shots:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8pDccgPKxo

BTW, this is the way all Earl fans should behave!!

Thanks for the link Punter. I never seen that vid before.
I can't give you any rep notes cause I went into a rep frenzy yesterday & I'm still empty till later on today. In lieu of that, a heart felt "Thanks Punt!" will have to suffice for now. :D As much for the comment on Earl's fans as the video.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Earl,

You can be my Wingshotman anytime!

Attachments

• gayiceman.jpg
    gayiceman.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 593
Last edited:

Wortguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the link Punter. I never seen that vid before.
I can't give you any rep notes cause I went into a rep frenzy yesterday & I'm still empty till later on today. In lieu of that, a heart felt "Thanks Punt!" will have to suffice for now. :D As much for the comment on Earl's fans as the video.

It took him 90 seconds from the time he starting setting up that shot to when the last ball fell. That is INCREDIBLE!
Thanks for sharing that.:thumbup: