My Nitti Collection

Standbykid

Results or excuses?
Silver Member
Hey All,
I've been promising to post these for awhile. This is my collection of Nitti cues. I ordered my first Nitti while in his shop in 2006 (4-point coco into birdseye) and the rest is history. Chris is a very patient man, as I am very picky about my cues and I change wraps, tinker with weight, try out different shafts, etc. Chris is always very accommodating and willing to change whatever I want. His customer service is second to none. Left to right, 1) birdseye J/B cue, 2) birdseye widow, 3) Cocobolo widow, 4) 4-point ebony into birdseye, 5) 4- point cocobolo into birdseye, 6) 6-point cocobolo into ebony. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSC02239.jpg
    DSC02239.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 667
  • DSC02236.jpg
    DSC02236.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 581
  • DSC02238.jpg
    DSC02238.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 581
  • DSC02240.jpg
    DSC02240.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 586
  • DSC02230.jpg
    DSC02230.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 580

Standbykid

Results or excuses?
Silver Member
Last pic

Butt sleeves of the J/B, widows.

Attachments

• DSC02241.jpg
    DSC02241.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 570

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris N

Very nice sir. For some reason I bet that coco merry widow play great.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All very nice looking cues! My faves are the birdseye widow and the ebony/birdseye 4-pointer. I could live happily with either one of those as a player.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i like nitti cues
i owned two,but they sold quickly

i like to see people buy what they like
and stick with a cue maker

nitti makes cues that play as well as any
of the florida cue makers

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Wow there all great but I'm in love with that ebony 8 point fave cue this year :thumbup:

Bigd3

BIGGER in Texas
Silver Member
Nitti

Great collection Jeremy. I think with all the heavy hitters in Florida sometimes we forget how good Chris's cues are. Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to bust out my Nitti now.

Standbykid

Results or excuses?
Silver Member
Thank you for the compliments and kind words about my collection. I am very lucky and proud to own the cues I have and I hope to acquire more in the future.

Now all I have to do is get my game to a level that matches the quality of my equipment!

-Jeremy

Thomas Wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Chris Nitti is one of the newer cuemakers I really respect ("newer" being a very relative term). He does absolutely impeccable work, he's a stand-up, quality guy, and is a big fan of good bacon. What's not to love?

TW

Last edited: